Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Singtel circle have it's other perks. if 9 months after signing up new phone comes out, can go ah beng shop buy the new phone, 3 months later buy another new subsided phone from Singtel..

problem?

i never say u cannot... but why yearly...?? why not 6 month...?? or sometimes 8 month... or sometimes 9 month... or sometimes 14 month...?? or 24 months etc...?

the point is you don't have to upgrade exactly after every 12 month...! if got new and latest phone that u like came out 9 month after you sign contract... then how to buy...?? or you lose your phone after 9 month and need phone... den how to buy...??

if you don't have contract... you can buy phone any time u wan...!

regards,
wacky

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
I tot it was base plan 25 dollars for 15gb plus weekend free data. Then add 10 dollars for Addn 50gb data.

You better check your bill carefully bro. The additional 50GB you’ll need to pay $10.

Yes i know others have to pay for the additional 50gb. Mine is free. Not sure why. :s22:

Wjw1lwo.jpg

zzxxzzxx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just tried for SH, only saw $25 (15GB) + $10 (50GB)
Didn't see any other promo...

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Singtel circle have it's other perks. if 9 months after signing up new phone comes out, can go ah beng shop buy the new phone, 3 months later buy another new subsided phone from Singtel..

problem?

well if u can buy phone from ah beng shop... why would u still buy from telcos...?? telcos sells the phones at marked up price... u pay alot more $$$ in your bills every month with contract plans as compared with SIM-only... in the end whatever you "earned" for buying "discounted" phones from telcos does not even make up for the difference you paid every month... :s13:

it is like snake eating itself.. the telcos condition you by enticing you with the "discounted" phones every year to make you stay on with contracted phones for years... in the past when there are no SIM-only plans then these phone contracts are definitely better... but now as long as you continue to pay marked up subscription you will forever be compelled to buy "discounted" phone yearly or else u will "lugi" ... but unfortunately ppl only take note of the one time discount per year how much one can "save" and does not take note of the extra $$$ you have to pay for 12 times in a year... in the end can never break out of the loop and enjoy contract-free plans that costs $7/mth...

regards,
wacky

Last edited:

touchme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How about this? Seems just released.
+$12 SIM fee.

Q7aiTl6.jpg

Make no sense on their shared plan.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking at the date, it was renewed on 12 or 13 Nov 2019 which is the period where is the 25gb + 50gb data promo are still on time.

He plan is like the national day promo. 65GB for $25. So far the best plan by any telco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.