Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've subscribed online 2 days ago, verified my e-mail, registered my CC and paid the SIM delivery charge: my account is still showing "Your profile is being verified".
I start doubting that my SIM will be delivered tomorrow...

Mine shows the following almost immediate after I complete the payment process.

c2prIvJ.jpg

Of course, number and address have been removed.

Posted from PCWX using
Where Does My QR Code Goes To?

Synnexo

Reaction score
Hi. No mention of free caller ID right? So back to $20 if need to pay. Plus bind by contract.

Likely no free CID. I'm sticking to my M1 SIM only. Comes with unlimited weekend data & CID. As CIS, I've free autoroaming.

Torenoo

Reaction score
ya likely no CID for m1 15 bucks

anyway SH 20+5gb + weekend data for 12 mths @ 25 bucks is back , same as 11/11 promo( SH website just updated early this morning)

much safer bet for 10 bucks more with no contract - recontracted with SH for this instead
:s12:

Last edited:

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wanted to go Giga new 5GB plan since not a heavy user, but since now got promo with referral code from a friend, get 25GB plan free first month, got that instead and then will just downgrade before next billing cycle. More wu hua :s12:

was using CL on their corporate plan which was quite worth it in terms of data and price point actually, but then inconsistent reception is a little annoying. I remember earlier this month I was at bedok mall basement and CL on my Pixel 3 couldn't get any reception. I thought was phone issue even rebooted it, but still same. End up hotspot from TPG line on another phone. :s13:

Also had like a minor issue with their customer service. Their SIM card was faulty and I couldn't get it to detect on an older phone I had, but that phone was able to read the other $0 CL SIM that I had, so obviously SIM issue. Explained everything with photo proof, and the CSO said it will be waived and I won't be charged for SIM replacement. Even double confirm with them and the person replied saying "You have nothing to worry about the replacement sim fee cause we have already processed a waiver for you earlier so you won't be charged anymore".

Guess what, still got charged extra $25 on my next bill anyway. Had to contact them again, and by then they could only do a bill credit, and offset my following bills. :s22:

Reaction score
Wanted to go Giga new 5GB plan since not a heavy user, but since now got promo with referral code from a friend, get 25GB plan free first month, got that instead and then will just downgrade before next billing cycle. More wu hua :s12:

was using CL on their corporate plan which was quite worth it in terms of data and price point actually, but then inconsistent reception is a little annoying. I remember earlier this month I was at bedok mall basement and CL on my Pixel 3 couldn't get any reception. I thought was phone issue even rebooted it, but still same. End up hotspot from TPG line on another phone. :s13:

Also had like a minor issue with their customer service. Their SIM card was faulty and I couldn't get it to detect on an older phone I had, but that phone was able to read the other $0 CL SIM that I had, so obviously SIM issue. Explained everything with photo proof, and the CSO said it will be waived and I won't be charged for SIM replacement. Even double confirm with them and the person replied saying "You have nothing to worry about the replacement sim fee cause we have already processed a waiver for you earlier so you won't be charged anymore".

Guess what, still got charged extra $25 on my next bill anyway. Had to contact them again, and by then they could only do a bill credit, and offset my following bills. :s22:

So how much is the referral ?
M1 and circle life is horrendous. Outside of m1 Bedok no reception

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So how much is the referral ?
M1 and circle life is horrendous. Outside of m1 Bedok no reception

the referral code gives first month free for the 25GB plan lor. So essentially pay $2 for delivery only, cheaper than the SITEX promo code. haha :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.