Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not really. For me it is totally fine.

Cheaper by $1 only if $10 plan.

haha. same. for me generally CL is okay, been using for like 6months+. Just that recently sometimes a bit spotty when gaming. Like when play Mobile legends outside, at certain locations I realised will be a bit laggy. maybe more people got on board with CL with their nice promos recently, so more congested. I think so far nothing beats that 11.11 promo they ran yet. haha.

yeah cheaper by $1 and didn't have to wait till today for the code to go live then port in lor. haha

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
haha. same. for me generally CL is okay, been using for like 6months+. Just that recently sometimes a bit spotty when gaming. Like when play Mobile legends outside, at certain locations I realised will be a bit laggy. maybe more people got on board with CL with their nice promos recently, so more congested. I think so far nothing beats that 11.11 promo they ran yet. haha.

yeah cheaper by $1 and didn't have to wait till today for the code to go live then port in lor. haha

If go Sitex, can get SIM card on the spot.

EveMuffins

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah sian..I want to recontract through m1 app/website for the $15/mth but it's not reflected. I think coz my contract 16 Dec then will expire so cannot recontract yet. :(

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
rubbish deal...add back $5 caller ID becomes $20 same as previous “promo” and no roaming

might as well put $10/per month then no caller ID no roaming and only 5gb then pay $10 for extra 15gb....playing consumers

Orange and red are always not like green to be ‘transparent’ on their plans. Always like to play on the marketing for gimmicks on the pricing.

Take out this and that those almost no brainers VAS that everyone will add to make the price looks cheaper.

Or need to tie up with 12-month term etc just to get the extra bundled.

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
5dOeYV.md.jpg

for 1st month only....? den after 1 month port out liao...?? :s13:

regards,
wacky

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
M1 Sitex promo on SIM Only plan
$15/mth, 30GB data, 1k sms, 1k mins, free unlimited spotify.

12mths contract.
Free 6mths caller ID and 6mths weekend data when you port in.

Can prices go any lower? Hope so

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If go Sitex, can get SIM card on the spot.

Too far away for me liao. haha. Delivery $2 only, cheaper than transportation fees if go there myself. :s13: Still waiting to see what TPG has to offer also, but meanwhile the $10 plan suits my needs.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can I get now and do a number port over next month from previous telco when contract end.

Nope. Number porting for the future is not allowed and not available for all telcos and mvnos. Just wait for new promos when your contract ends with your telcos. There is always better promos out there, do not worry.

jazzz

Reaction score
Nope. Number porting for the future is not allowed and not available for all telcos and mvnos. Just wait for new promos when your contract ends with your telcos. There is always better promos out there, do not worry.

Noted. Thks

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can I get now and do a number port over next month from previous telco when contract end.

actually no rush too. i'm sure by then will still have other promo. Or there are folks here with referral codes too.:s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.