Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which year? Their trial plan for first batch ending Jan extended to Feb 2020 leh...

Posted from PCWX using
Where Does My QR Code Goes To?

Thanks for reminder I'm gonna terminate my 2 TPG lines. Too crappy even if it's free.. :s22:

marose

Reaction score
Thanks for reminder I'm gonna terminate my 2 TPG lines. Too crappy even if it's free.. :s22:

I saw Tpg's respond to one user asking the question. Tpg said no need to terminate trial sim, it will self terminate once the expiry is reached if you do nothing and don't sign up tpg commercial plan

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw Tpg's respond to one user asking the question. Tpg said no need to terminate trial sim, it will self terminate once the expiry is reached if you do nothing and don't sign up tpg commercial plan

This is good. Avoid a lot of potential dispute later on.

Posted from PCWX using
Where Does My QR Code Goes To?

Sonoda Umi

Reaction score
if convert from prepaid to postpaid in M1, and if I opt for M1 SIM Only, how long do I have to stay before porting over to another telco? IIRC, is it at least a month?

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
I’m on the singtel one. $25 30gb 1,000mins one. Also free caller id. Still prefer the red network. After sitex, really no more this plan. Very efficient.

I'm still on the 25 dollar no contract one. That one gives me free Caller ID and Unlimited Weekend Data for free, until 31 Dec 2020. :D

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if convert from prepaid to postpaid in M1, and if I opt for M1 SIM Only, how long do I have to stay before porting over to another telco? IIRC, is it at least a month?
You better consider giga/gomo..
M1 connection really cannot make it now. Even at cbd area like the gateway / concourse also take ages to load fb/hwz/shopee.

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You better consider giga/gomo..
M1 connection really cannot make it now. Even at cbd area like the gateway / concourse also take ages to load fb/hwz/shopee.
He is on M1 prepaid and he needs to port to M1 postpaid as he seems to be keen on keeping his existing number. He can port over after that.

IIRC M1 also just needs 1 billing cycle..

Sonoda Umi

Reaction score
He is on M1 prepaid and he needs to port to M1 postpaid as he seems to be keen on keeping his existing number. He can port over after that.

IIRC M1 also just needs 1 billing cycle..
Thanks, looks like I have to pay $30+ for conversion and $25 for that month...

HolyInnocents

Reaction score
and it's gone, sitex promo it's gone on 6 Dec. Now back to no-contact $25/mth.

sian i was planning to sign it later this month after i come back from overseas

now the next cheapest alternative is gomo? circles life is too unethical im avoiding it at all costs even if it's $18/mth

prepaid to sim-only conversion need $30+?

I was thinking of getting a nice number from M1 Prepaid and convert it after...

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sian i was planning to sign it later this month after i come back from overseas

now the next cheapest alternative is gomo? circles life is too unethical im avoiding it at all costs even if it's $18/mth

Maybe you can wait for CNY promo maybe? Next alternative maybe gomo or giga. For me, I won't consider circles, no free incoming calls, so little sms and outgoing calls. Just makes you go circles.

mistersoh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe you can wait for CNY promo maybe? Next alternative maybe gomo or giga. For me, I won't consider circles, no free incoming calls, so little sms and outgoing calls. Just makes you go circles.
Circles full incoming call need pay $2. If not wrong.

Sent from a mobile phone using GAGT

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
M1 All-In-One Top Up Prepaid

$58 (90 Days Package)
1GB/Day (For 90 Days)
5000 mins outgoing every 30 days (3 cycles?)
5000 sms outgoing every 30 days (3 cycles?)
FREE Incoming calls/sms
VALID 90 Days
How true is it I don't know, but the CSO at M1 Facebook told the data for this prepaid plan can be use overseas in those 8 countries. If so, this plan is very good, I fact much better than their postpaid...

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.