iNO One non-camera smart phone

syeechee

Reaction score
Huh. Wonder whats the specs of iNO3. Hope it has a bigger higher resolution screen and runs on Android 5 at least. Else, it will be a lousy phone among its competitors. For those who yearn for blackberry phones, Blackberry Classic non-camera version will soon be released.

Sent from Samsung GT-I9195 using GAGT

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ino 3 specs out in ino mobile facebook. quad core 64 bit processor (most likely mediatek), 2gb ram, 16gb rom, lollipop, 4.2 inch hd screen, gps with glonass. but battery is only a disappointing 1850mah.

1907758_1069028993126868_9186087484480539767_n.jpg

Last edited:

USBThumbDrive

Reaction score
Huh. Wonder whats the specs of iNO3. Hope it has a bigger higher resolution screen and runs on Android 5 at least. Else, it will be a lousy phone among its competitors. For those who yearn for blackberry phones, Blackberry Classic non-camera version will soon be released.

Sent from Samsung GT-I9195 using GAGT

Thought its already released just not in SG ? Or is it arriving SG ?

syeechee

Reaction score
Telco Cam Removal Cert is only for USO to issue security sticker, not for guard to approve the cam removed phone to let you through. The guard will only recognise the security sticker and not the cert.

Eh. How to get USO to issue the security sticker if I can't even bring it inside the camp with the Telco removal cert? USO is inside the camp leh

spectra1701

Reaction score
Eh. How to get USO to issue the security sticker if I can't even bring it inside the camp with the Telco removal cert? USO is inside the camp leh

The telco removal cert is valid for 1 week (or month?) without need for sticker, i.e. you can use your non-cam phone in redzone as long as you have the telco letter. It's the allowance given for you to get the proper sticker (in case USO not around). If you still have not gotten a sticker by then, you can't use it in the redzone.

syeechee

Reaction score
I heard can bring camera phone inside gombak camp, but need to deposit the phone in the self-deposit cupboard inside the building. Is that true?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.