HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

iNO One non-camera smart phone

Like Tree2102Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-01-2014, 09:38 PM   #1951
Arch-Supremacy Member

And i'm a careful and delicate user......

newkidontheblock likes this.
WestGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2014, 11:01 PM   #1952

Bring your phone to the service centre for 1 to 1 exchange.
MicTan87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2014, 11:14 PM   #1953
Arch-Supremacy Member

Bring your phone to the service centre for 1 to 1 exchange.
Was yours this bad?

Were they reluctant to exchange?
WestGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2014, 11:48 PM   #1954

Was yours this bad?

Were they reluctant to exchange?
Not as bad as your. Just bring the full set to the service centre to exchnage.
Old 28-01-2014, 01:12 AM   #1955
cy

My set had similar symptom of failing to wake up. I dropped by their office on saturday for a one to one exchange. So far so good.

After using it for a week plus,i think its a pretty good phone given the price. The battery also easily last me a day with moderate use of whatapp, internet, calls and sms.
Thanks for the updates! Looks like a common problem. Will get it exchanged tomorrow.
cy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 04:58 PM   #1956
Supremacy Member

they still can't do away with material quality issue
looks a bit cheap
audiovideo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 08:01 PM   #1957
cy

they still can't do away with material quality issue
looks a bit cheap
Was at e service centre today for e exchange. Quite smooth and fuss free and they acknowledge it could be hardware.

Another gentlemen and myself highlighted the peeling paint to them and they were quite apologetic about e quality. Regardless, told them that we badly need a proper case then the crap flip case provided.
Old 28-01-2014, 09:49 PM   #1958

Was at e service centre today for e exchange. Quite smooth and fuss free and they acknowledge it could be hardware.

Another gentlemen and myself highlighted the peeling paint to them and they were quite apologetic about e quality. Regardless, told them that we badly need a proper case then the crap flip case provided.
What do you mean could be hardware?
Old 28-01-2014, 10:06 PM   #1959
cy

What do you mean could be hardware?
They don't have an idea what's causing the fail to wake up/ shutdown. They said could be hardware as already a few sets like that. But the majority are ok so far.

Just an update. My original set fail to wake this morning. So when I notice this, I immediately use my office phone to call my number. It said no service. That being the case, most likely is the phone shutdown by itself for some reason.

Hope this don't happen on my replacement set.
Old 28-01-2014, 10:19 PM   #1960

They don't have an idea what's causing the fail to wake up/ shutdown. They said could be hardware as already a few sets like that. But the majority are ok so far.

Just an update. My original set fail to wake this morning. So when I notice this, I immediately use my office phone to call my number. It said no service. That being the case, most likely is the phone shutdown by itself for some reason.

Hope this don't happen on my replacement set.
I had this problem too. charged to 100% in the night before and when I wake up in the morning, I realized my phone was dead. I tried charging it and powering it up with no luck. Finally, I removed the battery and place it back and it was able to power up. After which I did a master reset and keep my apps installed at a minimum (Whatsapp, Chrome, Facebook). I am still monitoring. This could be a software issue. So far no shutdowns yet. Hope more will contribute to the symptoms to this issue.

Thanks
gohnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 11:19 PM   #1961
cy

I had this problem too. charged to 100% in the night before and when I wake up in the morning, I realized my phone was dead. I tried charging it and powering it up with no luck. Finally, I removed the battery and place it back and it was able to power up. After which I did a master reset and keep my apps installed at a minimum (Whatsapp, Chrome, Facebook). I am still monitoring. This could be a software issue. So far no shutdowns yet. Hope more will contribute to the symptoms to this issue.

Thanks
Hope it stays ok too. It could be apps or hardware. But I'm more incline to think it's hardware. What I had installed on my INO 2 is only about half of my INO one. Never encounter any shutdown on the INO one.

Get us all posted on any issues ok? Thanks
Old 28-01-2014, 11:45 PM   #1962

Hope it stays ok too. It could be apps or hardware. But I'm more incline to think it's hardware. What I had installed on my INO 2 is only about half of my INO one. Never encounter any shutdown on the INO one.

Get us all posted on any issues ok? Thanks
My ino 2 also had sudden shutdowns problem and I called the service centre, the staff ask me to do a factory reset and ask me not to install any apps for the phone. Now I am using a stupid smartphone with out apps and feel very angry as it like my fault that the phone sudden shutdowns. Was thinking of changing back to my ino one plus.
Old 29-01-2014, 12:18 AM   #1963
cy

My ino 2 also had sudden shutdowns problem and I called the service centre, the staff ask me to do a factory reset and ask me not to install any apps for the phone. Now I am using a stupid smartphone with out apps and feel very angry as it like my fault that the phone sudden shutdowns. Was thinking of changing back to my ino one plus.
No way! If don't install apps, I'm better off w a Nokia E61. That's a rubbish suggestion from the staff.

However, I had tried switching over to Sim 2 and it seems to be more stable ie less cases of shutdown.

I'd been running my set now for about 9hrs w/o issues. Will update status by morning. It's really frustrating to see this happen
Old 29-01-2014, 07:12 AM   #1964
Great Supremacy Member

try using the sim 2 slot. my friend also has the cannot wake up from dead issue when using sim 1 slot.
DigDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 08:46 AM   #1965
cy

Switched over to using Sim 1 last night before I go to sleep. All good. Let's monitor and update as we go along.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.