HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

iNO One non-camera smart phone

Like Tree2102Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2013, 12:33 AM   #1201

Anyone knows where to buy the non USB charger?cos i cant the current USB charger to saf camps..

Can a bb charger. The cable is longer than most of the other usb charger also
newkidontheblock likes this.
SINple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 02:52 AM   #1202

hmm. where can i find the cable?
SLS, 5th floor, tons of cables. Sure to get what you need.
If you can wait, ebay will be cheaper. SLS might be up to 5x the price.
tsj5j_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 02:54 AM   #1203

I see. My bad. Sorry.

But thing is, even though my primary slot always show H, my internet access has been very slow except for 12 am - 6 am timing. I'm using Singtel Prepaid Card in Slot1.
The fact that you can go fast from 12am - 6am means this is not a hardware/software problem but a telco problem.
Check your prepaid card t&c, is it throttled in peak hours? Maybe the network is overloaded in your housing estate? Try a friend's non-Singtel SIM?
Old 12-02-2013, 02:55 AM   #1204

Possible to enable reverse tether on this without installing anything on pc?
I assume you know what you're saying, and you're looking for reverse tether (phone using PC's internet connection), not simply tethering.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...from_developer

Quick google pointed me this.
You don't need to install anything on the PC, but you do need rights (likely admin) to modify its' network connection settings.
Old 12-02-2013, 05:38 PM   #1205

Has anyone tried the new 1500mah battery? If yes, does it really helps to improve the battery life? Appreciate any reply on this. Thanks!
rootz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:14 PM   #1206

Anyone knows where to buy the non USB charger?cos i cant the current USB charger to saf camps..
Yoy can buy the non detachable micro USB charger at Y2K 1 Rochor Road #02-632, singapore 180001. The charger come with 1 year warranty.
cheewai87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 11:41 PM   #1207
Supremacy Member

I assume you know what you're saying, and you're looking for reverse tether (phone using PC's internet connection), not simply tethering.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...from_developer

Quick google pointed me this.
You don't need to install anything on the PC, but you do need rights (likely admin) to modify its' network connection settings.
I actually tried a bunch of apps but they didn't seem to be able to provide full reverse tether. Some worked but not for all apps. My previous few HTC phones had reverse tether inbuilt but sadly this phone doesn't. Will try the app u posted. Tks
Zabiyaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2013, 12:25 AM   #1208

Can anyone tell me where to buy ino best uh? And can I ask isit buy from the main shop, then will have the newest version? Sorry for the noob qns
Buns91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2013, 01:40 AM   #1209
Supremacy Member

Question

Hi fellows. My phone is unable to access its onboard flash memory (the 2GB partition) all of a sudden; I tried using the default File Manager, ES File Explorer & also Root Browser to browse the partition, but to no avail. I tried to mount the "SD card" (since the firmware I'm using, swapped the pointers to the SD Card & onboard USB storage) via the conventional method, i.e. via the "Storage" sub-menu, & also via the Clockwork Mod Recovery menu, i.e. "mount /sdcard", but to no avail. I tried to connect the phone to a PC but that partition can't be read as well (even when I intentionally leave the physical microSD card out; I even tried connecting the phone as USB storage, MTP device & camera device modes but no-go).

So chaps, anyway I can recover the data in my (2GB) onboard USB storage?
ralliart12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2013, 05:24 PM   #1210

Can anyone tell me where to buy ino best uh? And can I ask isit buy from the main shop, then will have the newest version? Sorry for the noob qns
You can buy the ino one phone at Y2K 1 Rochor Road #02-632, Singapore 180001. When you buy the phone from them they will give free 8GB micro SD card, Screen protector, color back hard case and extra battery.
cheewai87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2013, 07:39 PM   #1211
Arch-Supremacy Member

hey is ino better or huawei honour ah??
Old 15-02-2013, 01:07 PM   #1212

Better in what sense? Overall package or the phone? If comparing the phone, Huawei better. After sales support, INO win hands down.
weeza77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2013, 01:12 PM   #1213

Yes. Ino after sale support is very good. Maybe due to their customer base small.
laughingsir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2013, 02:02 PM   #1214
Arch-Supremacy Member

nvm lol i bought it. they came to my camp to sell
got extra battery and that
Old 15-02-2013, 10:31 PM   #1215
Supremacy Member

I actually tried a bunch of apps but they didn't seem to be able to provide full reverse tether. Some worked but not for all apps. My previous few HTC phones had reverse tether inbuilt but sadly this phone doesn't. Will try the app u posted. Tks
Doesnt seem to work for me..requires a windows pc and a particular setup in order to work
Zabiyaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.