HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

M1 SIM card replacement

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2019, 03:40 AM   #1

M1 SIM card replacement

Hi all, I lost my M1 SIM card when swapping SIM card during oversea. Wonder whatís the cost to replace a new physical SIM card, or is it better go for esim? (I am using iPhone 11 Pro max) I heard itís quite expensive to activate eSIM and if your phone spoiled and send for repair, you canít use your spare phone since you have no SIM card. Troublesome when changing phone too, am I right?
weelit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 04:43 AM   #2

If u don't have contract on your M1 line, I would suggest you switch your telco. Don't waste time with M1. They are facing a lot of problems recent months, I have just cancelled 3 lines using M1 infrastructure.

Singtel Gomo free Sim card, free caller ID...

Last edited by rawtuna; 10-12-2019 at 04:45 AM..
rawtuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 08:29 AM   #3
Arch-Supremacy Member

Replacement of physical SIM Card is free if you haven't lost one within the past 12months. I've got new sim card before from M1 and it's free.

Just call in M1, report your sim lost, then head down to M1 Shops to collect your free sim card.
eSim might be chargeable if I'm not wrong as there is activation fee to something. Best to get physical card as what you mentioned.
Jurong640 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.