New MVNO - China Mobile CMLink Singapore

007Mi6

Reaction score
Now I have a problem. MyRepublic doesn’t have selection to port in from CMLink.

What can I do now?

Following conversation with IMDA, MyRepublic and CMLink, I have been advised by IMDA and MyRepublic to select Singtel for the port in process.

duhduhduh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like good for people who needs the minutes and data across the countries (SG / China / Hong Kong)

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is no web portal or app to check usages right? Need to send a text to a number to see usages and bill?
Anyone with CMLink, how is their speedtest speed on singtel network?

007Mi6

Reaction score
There is no web portal or app to check usages right? Need to send a text to a number to see usages and bill?
Anyone with CMLink, how is their speedtest speed on singtel network?

Web portal check have.

Speed test similar to Grid

BloodBro

Reaction score
Port over from circles to cmlink. Initially could not receive the first days, but subsequently a day or two, all my OTPs from banks are able to receive.

My issue now is I can’t login to their website or sms to find out my usage. I tried the temp number and requested port over number. The CSO said my number was not port over successfully on their system . I am receiving calls on my port over number now on cmlink Sim not not their temporarily issued number.

Am writing to circle to check if my port out is successful.

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
Port over from circles to cmlink. Initially could not receive the first days, but subsequently a day or two, all my OTPs from banks are able to receive.

My issue now is I can’t login to their website or sms to find out my usage. I tried the temp number and requested port over number. The CSO said my number was not port over successfully on their system . I am receiving calls on my port over number now on cmlink Sim not not their temporarily issued number.

wah. so scary? =:p

sound like need to gamble a bit to see whether eventually the OTP will be received and even there is a chance that port-in is done 'half way'?

however, i am quite interested in this plan. maybe will just try to port-in a number from Giga to try it out to see whether all the OTP ok or not then later only port-in my circles life number since the $7 promo is only going to end on nov 11 also.

will sign up on 30 June 2020 and then select the latest date for delivery possible to maximum the 6 month rebate promo of the $30 plan.

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah. so scary? =:p

sound like need to gamble a bit to see whether eventually the OTP will be received and even there is a chance that port-in is done 'half way'?

however, i am quite interested in this plan. maybe will just try to port-in a number from Giga to try it out to see whether all the OTP ok or not then later only port-in my circles life number since the $7 promo is only going to end on nov 11 also.

will sign up on 30 June 2020 and then select the latest date for delivery possible to maximum the 6 month rebate promo of the $30 plan.
Doesn't mean your Giga number OTP ok your circles life number port in will also be ok.

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
Doesn't mean your Giga number OTP ok your circles life number port in will also be ok.

wah. like that also can? :eek:

your OTP ok? which telco of SIM you port in to CMLink?

but CMlink has no contract, so if any issues, just port out will do i supposed?

but got one bro already said his circles life number after porting in for 2 days all OTP coming in. so i supposed it should be ok anyway?

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score

bro, please keep us updated here on ur circles life number port in.

i am on circles life also. am looking to port in to CMLink for 7 months. haha.

BloodBro

Reaction score
Circles CSO checked their system and said not yet seeing my number been ported out. But my circles SIM have no signal already. So my number somehow have magically worked on cmlink SIM. -_-

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
Circles CSO checked their system and said not yet seeing my number been ported out. But my circles SIM have no signal already. So my number somehow have magically worked on cmlink SIM. -_-

oh? sound more like circles life side is screwing up but they purposely do it to prevent people from porting out?

BloodBro

Reaction score
Circles replied again saying my port out request was successful on their end after checking on their system again.

I was able to check my usage with the cmlink issued number to login their website, I remembered the password wrongly.

So guess will close this episode as long I get my OTPs from banks and MINDEF, and monitor my usage. Haa..

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
Circles replied again saying my port out request was successful on their end after checking on their system again.

I was able to check my usage with the cmlink issued number to login their website, I remembered the password wrongly.

So guess will close this episode as long I get my OTPs from banks and MINDEF, and monitor my usage. Haa..

walau. it was becos of wrong password ah. i see i see. haha.

how come circles life also could be so blur to provide such wrong info in the first place.

ok. at least i know i can port my circles life number safely now to CMLink.

How is CMLink so far? in terms of coverage and speed. I assume these should be ok given that they are on Singtel network.

Besides, does CMLink has an app or only website to check the usage? is the website ok in terms of user interface, completeness of info for such purpose?

BloodBro

Reaction score
walau. it was becos of wrong password ah. i see i see. haha.

how come circles life also could be so blur to provide such wrong info in the first place.

ok. at least i know i can port my circles life number safely now to CMLink.

How is CMLink so far? in terms of coverage and speed. I assume these should be ok given that they are on Singtel network.

Besides, does CMLink has an app or only website to check the usage? is the website ok in terms of user interface, completeness of info for such purpose?

Am staying at Jurong, near lakeside park, my signal here is 3 or 2 bars using iPhone 7

The website look is quite straightforward.

A6-DC82-B9-E39-B-4-C6-B-A67-B-FE23311-CFDE7.png

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.