HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Postpaid Vs Prepaid - Feature set and differences

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2020, 12:49 PM   #1

Postpaid Vs Prepaid - Feature set and differences

I've been wondering, what are the major differences in terms of functionality / feature set between postpaid / prepaid?

I know how each of them works, as I have both, but in terms of "what can a prepaid plan do and postpaid can't, or vice versa what can a postpaid plan do but prepaid can't" kind of differences, of course, apart from their individual set of features (i.e. top-up promotion obviously applies to prepaid only, whereas pay your monthly bills using this credit card to get rebates obviously applies to postpaid only)

Anyone roughly knows the differences?

Example (I don't know if this exist) - Postpaid users can sign up for weather alerts or traffic alert SMS feature but prepaid can't - this kind of difference.

Does postpaid and prepaid have exactly the same feature set (assuming money isn't an issue)?
Byfrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 02:14 PM   #2
Master Member

Just want to share that postpaid is "prepaid" too. The monthly subscription fee and the add-ons r all billed 1 mth in adv. I am facing a big headache trying to terminate my singtel line.
wutawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 02:28 PM   #3

Just want to share that postpaid is "prepaid" too. The monthly subscription fee and the add-ons r all billed 1 mth in adv. I am facing a big headache trying to terminate my singtel line.
only excess usage is 'prepaid' for postpaid.
hereiam7788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 09:35 PM   #4

That is one way to think about it. Like Singtel prepaid has their monthly YAY! Plan at $19.90 recurring.
Byfrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.