[OFFICIAL] Singtel's GOMO discussion thread

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

My mum jsut switched to gomo and her line kept cutting off after 15mins chatting on the phone.
Ya know lah typical auntie...
Wondering anybody facing the same issue?

Always exactly after 15 min?

Just try another phone to verify the SIM.

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can Skye call overseas landline?

Posted from PCWX using Mi 9T
huh why not??

I always do that to call hotels overseas prior to my travel..
every month got free Skype credits from my o365 subscription so it's basically free overseas phone calls.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

raintr33

Reaction score
huh why not??

I always do that to call hotels overseas prior to my travel..
every month got free Skype credits from my o365 subscription so it's basically free overseas phone calls.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

That's good to know. Never use skye before so always thought its only P2P communication like WhatsApp.
Thanks for sharing.

Posted from PCWX using Mi 9T

itsmee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the reception of gomo as good as the usual singtel? Or got many deadspots?

queerquirks

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone had network issues porting over from other telco?

ported from circles to gomo. received sim on wed, sms state to use gomo sim from 2am today.

so i woke up, saw my phone circles has no more service (emergency calls only), proceed to pop in gomo sim. now also no service on gomo.

Chat agent reply: Porting in from other telco to Gomo and activation for new sim will take 4 working days.

How the **** is this my problem? why they went to deactivate my circles then lol
any idea to resolve. the areas i need to go has no wifi

tanchoo1

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone had network issues porting over from other telco?

ported from circles to gomo. received sim on wed, sms state to use gomo sim from 2am today.

so i woke up, saw my phone circles has no more service (emergency calls only), proceed to pop in gomo sim. now also no service on gomo.

Chat agent reply: Porting in from other telco to Gomo and activation for new sim will take 4 working days.

How the **** is this my problem? why they went to deactivate my circles then lol
any idea to resolve. the areas i need to go has no wifi
Did you try rebooting your phone?

itsmee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine from singtel to gomo. Received 5pm, 6pm activated liao

Adelyte

Reaction score
yes 4 working days after receiving sim card before activation.

not activate first, then go without signal or reception for 4 working days.

Does that make sense to you

No it does. Lol. But their system needs 4 working days to Port from other Telco to gomo.

cesc88

Reaction score
gosh i am with M1 sim only now and thinking of porting over to gomo. 4 working days? that's a long time. Can they not terminate my service with M1 first? lol

yes 4 working days after receiving sim card before activation.

not activate first, then go without signal or reception for 4 working days.

Does that make sense to you

Last edited:

Adelyte

Reaction score
gosh i am with M1 sim only now and thinking of porting over to gomo. 4 working days? that's a long time. Can they not terminate my service with M1 first? lol

I Port from m1 to gomo. Received sim card on tue noon, on Thur mid night it cut off my m1 line. I go to sleep wake up Fri morning, gomo is ready for me.

Last edited:

cesc88

Reaction score
I applied yesterday midnight. Will be receiving my SIM card this coming Tuesday. Hopefully when i wake up on Friday morning the line will be up :s12:

I Port from m1 to gomo. Received sim card on tue noon, on Thur mid night it cut off my m1 line. I go to sleep wake up Fri morning, gomo is ready for me.

daftjunk

Reaction score
Thanks!!!! I will try .. not exactly 15mins but after some time it will be cut off and she said it's every single time

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.