HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Query on Singtel Mobile Swop

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-09-2019, 02:48 PM   #1

Query on Singtel Mobile Swop

If I get a new contract now and get Samsung S10+ now. A few months later, Samsung S11+ arrive, can I get the new S11+ if I pay replacement fee? Will I still keep the S10+ or do I have to surrender the S10+?

In addition, if I took out the S10+ camera, is the phone still valid for swop or replacement?
DarkMage168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2019, 12:44 AM   #2
Supremacy Member

They’ll only replace the same phone in the same storage capacity and colour unless they ran out of similar configuration then will they offer you in different colour or storage capacity.

There is no chance you’ll get another new model within mobile swop period even if you pay the replacement fee.

They’ll take back your current faulty phone if you do a swop or pass you a new phone and block the old phone IMEI if you report that you have lost the phone.

If you have removed the camera, they won’t swop the device.
Old 27-09-2019, 08:11 AM   #3

Thanks. I got to know before committing to Mobile swap subscription.

They’ll only replace the same phone in the same storage capacity and colour unless they ran out of similar configuration then will they offer you in different colour or storage capacity.

There is no chance you’ll get another new model within mobile swop period even if you pay the replacement fee.

They’ll take back your current faulty phone if you do a swop or pass you a new phone and block the old phone IMEI if you report that you have lost the phone.

If you have removed the camera, they won’t swop the device.
DarkMage168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.