LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-07-2020, 07:13 PM   #16
Arch-Supremacy Member

Still have 30GB for $25 with 1000min talktime 500 sms and 12 mth free caller id
Phen8210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2020, 08:34 PM   #17

Last year done it before.

Free sim free registration

Only pay for how many days u park your number at singtel postpaid.
Hmm I suggest you guys just go directly to Singtel Store and check with them since they are the ones who are doing this. I checked with the Singtel store staff there whether I needed to pay for using the starter sim and he said no charge as long as I port over within the 1 month grace period. I didn't pay for the starter sim pack at all and I ported over to Gomo about 3 weeks later, the only thing I paid for was the plan I signed up for on Gomo website. The Singtel invoice which was emailed to me showed the bill was $0.
rinoayuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2020, 08:45 PM   #18

The Singtel starter pack SIM only is the base no contract SIM only plan. $20 monthly, 3GB, 0 sms, 0 mins. Nothing else.
The starter park SIM I was given was the $20 one but it included 3GB, 500 SMS and 150 mins and free incoming calls, all valid for one month.
rinoayuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.