where to buy M1 prepaid sim card $5

terryhoho

Reaction score
mcard-5-new

https://www.m1.com.sg/mcard

Elnin0

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I asked for the smallest value only in Bugis Junction.
....think also same case for M1.. Maybe you can go Bugis Junction to try ask. M1 shop is also there.

stylechap

Master Member
Reaction score
probably out of stock or they are just a m1 distributor and plain lazy to earn this meagre sum.
look for the actual M1 shop if you can't find it anywhere.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Call M1 at 1627 and get the CSO to check for you, listing out the area/s you want to check from.

ju5tme

Reaction score
When checking with 1623 (M1 shop hotline) $5 M Card had been out of stock from all M1 shop for >1 months.

Note: 1627 will refer you to call 1623.

Anyone know which authorize M1 reseller still have $5 M card available.

Last edited:

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just visit those shops selling phone cards and new/resale phones and accessories you may be surprise to find plenty of Prepaid SIM cards available.

Prepaid SIM cards are usually a lot available in these convenient shops almost everywhere and any places.

Walk in to any of these shops to ask and they will be able to tell you more if you ask further as they may have their connections on which shop do have.

Telco shops may not keep much stock and may not have replacement frequently once sold out.

ju5tme

Reaction score
Try their flagship store paragon, they may have

Nope. All M1 shop out of stock for entire SG. They ask to check with individual authorize reseller or convenient store. So far, 7eleven, Cheers that I been to don't carry $5 M card. Probably too low the margin or M1 don't have stock for them as well.

Haven't try calling their prefered prepaid partner, need to google their number later to ask if the carry it.

Shutterbox

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Prepaid benefit is that when you buy Data is for both local and oversea roaming usage.

So far I know starhub got happy roam, where some of the data plans purchased can be used overseas.

So in this case, m1 also same?

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far I know starhub got happy roam, where some of the data plans purchased can be used overseas.

So in this case, m1 also same?

Yes and it do applicable for oversea roaming.

Please check on the destinations and the oversea Telco that connected to.

ju5tme

Reaction score
Just saw it at M1 Waterway point few days ago.

yup. cheapest so far. you get get back a lot more in $ with new number in SG.

oh. I check almoust every week, they always said out of stock.

manage to get $5 M card from Paragon this morning. Was told limited stock and they will not replenish or selling $5 M card once it is out of stock. Not sure if it is official but time will tell when they remove $5 from their prepaid page.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.