HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

WTS: Like-New Google Pixel 2 XL Panda

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-01-2018, 02:39 PM   #1
Talking WTS: Like-New Google Pixel 2 XL Panda

Hi all, have got a month old mint Google Pixel 2 XL in Black and White (Panda) for sale. This set was signed out of Singtel on 28th November. The phone is essentially new, was taken out of the box, fiddled with it for half an hour and then back into the box ever since. Have been too occupied and overseas to sell. Comes with 2 years local warranty by LG Singapore.

Set has been pasted with tempered glass and been in a Ringke Fusion case (Smoke) since day 1.

This phone has got the smoothest Android experience you can get, coupled with unlimited Google Photos cloud storage this phone is a no-brainer at this price point!

Reason for selling: Too big for my liking, prefer the smaller Pixel 2

Letting the entire set go at $1120 only, your gain is my loss. Looking to deal at Jalan Kayu/Sengkang or any other NEL MRT stations to be discussed. If interested please hit me up at 975two 6zerozero2 please thanks!
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.