HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Android app that aggregates articles from top finance blogs Singapore

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2018, 09:58 PM   #1

Android app that aggregates articles from top finance blogs Singapore

Hi All,

I've spent some time developing an app for Android phones that aggregates articles from the top personal finance blogs in Singapore. It allows users to upvote/downvote articles, comment on them and create posts of their own. Sort of a Reddit-Feedly cross for personal finance. The motivation for this project was mainly to contribute to the Singapore community and I have no intentions of adding any annoying ad banners within the app.

I am currently looking for testers before making the app public and would greatly appreciate if you sifus out there would like to try it out. It can hopefully help to supplement your daily feed of finance news. If you are interested to help, could you please PM me your Google Play email so I can register you?

I don't have enough post count to post a link right now, but if you'd like to have a look at the basic functions of the app, please PM me and I'll pass you the YouTube link. Alternatively, would be grateful if a charitable soul could help me to post the link.

Sorry that I do not have an iOS version currently. If there is enough interest, I will develop one.
jling0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.