HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Anyone here buy bitcoin? (do not advertise/post referrals/emails)

Like Tree225Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-02-2017, 11:33 AM   #31
Arch-Supremacy Member

Paying for ransomware now!
Old 28-02-2017, 09:19 AM   #32

I used fybsg now..
Soul77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 10:58 AM   #33

Hi! Just curious - those of you who buy bitcoins, what is your main motivation? Anonymity in payment, or as a hedge, or to invest?

The second and third seems a bit volatile to serve their purposes, but I honestly don't know much so would like to seek your views (:

cokiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 03:44 PM   #34

Anyone knows what is the transaction fee for luno?
www.luno.com
the promotion is over
Old 21-03-2017, 07:02 PM   #35

Those using Coinbase, how long does the fund transfer take? I did a FAST transfer to my xfers account yesterday night but I've yet to receive funds. Coinbase hasn't replied my email as well, should I call up my bank?
Hyphos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2017, 07:11 PM   #36

Those using Coinbase, how long does the fund transfer take? I did a FAST transfer to my xfers account yesterday night but I've yet to receive funds. Coinbase hasn't replied my email as well, should I call up my bank?
Did you put your mobile number under remarks when doing your bank transfer? If all is well, it could usually take up to a day for the transfer to go through.

greenarrow_23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 07:22 PM   #37

Coinbase lost over $1k of my money and instead of fixing the issue, they closed my account with no explanation.

I'm treating Coinbase as a fraudulent company at this point.

Be warned.
humph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 09:05 PM   #38
Arch-Supremacy Member

Coinbase lost over $1k of my money and instead of fixing the issue, they closed my account with no explanation.

I'm treating Coinbase as a fraudulent company at this point.

Be warned.
wow really ... guess we have to be wary of these sites too and not keep money in it for too long
havetheveryfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 02:57 AM   #39

I transfer ETH in just to sell them, and never store anything in their account for long, but what was supposed to be an instant sell with immediate cash credit into my Xfers account a week ago turned into "transaction completed" with no credit. So Coinbase took my ETH without paying me and after many delaying tactics (various emails saying "we are looking into it" with no action) from Coinbase they finally closed my account with zero explanation.

Googling the issue I realized many people globally suffered losses at Coinbase in one form or another all around this time, including some from Singapore.

Xfers gave no warning to others about Coinbase despite my emailing Xfers support when it happened to me, so in my opinion Xfers is liable as an accessory.

I will be trying to contact various online media to see which of them are interested to pick up this story to help warn people.

If anyone else had similar issues with Coinbase please feel free to pm me.
Old 05-04-2017, 07:57 AM   #40
Arch-Supremacy Member

I transfer ETH in just to sell them, and never store anything in their account for long, but what was supposed to be an instant sell with immediate cash credit into my Xfers account a week ago turned into "transaction completed" with no credit. So Coinbase took my ETH without paying me and after many delaying tactics (various emails saying "we are looking into it" with no action) from Coinbase they finally closed my account with zero explanation.

Googling the issue I realized many people globally suffered losses at Coinbase in one form or another all around this time, including some from Singapore.

Xfers gave no warning to others about Coinbase despite my emailing Xfers support when it happened to me, so in my opinion Xfers is liable as an accessory.

I will be trying to contact various online media to see which of them are interested to pick up this story to help warn people.

If anyone else had similar issues with Coinbase please feel free to pm me.
it might also be a problem with Xfers instead of Coinbase.. that's why I prefer those where you can directly transfer into their account.
havetheveryfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 01:46 PM   #41

I've confirmed with both Coinbase and Xfers that the issue is with Coinbase.

This is the latest email reply from Coinbase AFTER they locked me out of my account for no rhyme or reason:

"Hello,

I am very sorry for the delay. This is one of the highest priority issues at the moment, and I have requested an update from our developers. Unfortunately, I do not have a time frame on when it will be resolved, but they are working as quickly as possible to correct this issue.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions in the meantime, please let us know."

It's a standard copy and paste reply that basically says nothing. Didn't even bother to address me personally.
Old 05-04-2017, 03:31 PM   #42
Supremacy Member

does anyone use itbit? Now they only allow fiat withdrawal to USD, does that mean my bank will convert to SGD when it hits my account? Or I can't even transfer to my SGD account?
Old 05-04-2017, 06:25 PM   #43

I used fybsg now. Last time used itbit. But now don't support Singapore bank giro and sgd already
Soul77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 09:02 PM   #44
Master Member

thanks for the warning about Coinbase, never heard anything good about this company anyway.
Hafi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 09:09 PM   #45
Master Member

does anyone use itbit? Now they only allow fiat withdrawal to USD, does that mean my bank will convert to SGD when it hits my account? Or I can't even transfer to my SGD account?
Yea... usually your bank will auto convert inward USD TT to your bank account currency denomination.
Hafi is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.