Which bank has promo that provides 0% interest if i decides to pay by instalment for something

yohjun

Reaction score
Which bank has promo that provides 0% interest if i decides to pay by instalment for something? Is there any bank? I remember last year got DBS but DBS promo end in december. :(:(

JuniorLion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HSBC Advance Credit Card has 0% instalment plan over 12 months, IF you have HSBC Advance Banking.

therat

Master Member
Reaction score
depend what u want to buy and from which shop.
Some shop has free CC installment program

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which bank has promo that provides 0% interest if i decides to pay by instalment for something? Is there any bank? I remember last year got DBS but DBS promo end in december. :(:(

DBS still have the promo till dec 2018. 0% fees for 6month or 12month "my preferred payment plan". But no points/rebate.

SBC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am using OCBC Cashflo. Getting 1% every month.

Small amount of over $10. Most importantly it improves my cash flow.

JuniorLion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am using OCBC Cashflo. Getting 1% every month.

Small amount of over $10. Most importantly it improves my cash flow.

HSBC Advance Credit Card is the same as OCBC Cashflo (only if you have HSBC Advanced Banking), with the added benefit that cashback is 2.5%. Instalments are broken into 12 months as opposed to 6.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.