Choa chu kang hdb flats price breaks one year low

pcmdan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How come you bought your 4 room flat in 2009 for so high?? 450k?? Mine is less than 300k in 2009.

In 2009 there are quite of numbers of projects... As mine was SOBF so it was more expensive. There were much cheaper alternatives such as woodland that coat less than 200k

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Woodlands Hdb rate of rise much slower than yours, thumbs up for you! Your entry is perfect. :)

In 2009 there are quite of numbers of projects... As mine was SOBF so it was more expensive. There were much cheaper alternatives such as woodland that coat less than 200k

Jarlaxle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't understand, why do you hope to see prices drop further? Are u an hdb owner yourself? Or hoping to buy at cheap price?

For me, I dont intend to sell my flat so doesnt really affect me. Just that drop in prices will eventually affect rental which is more of a concern for me. :)

it is good to hv low prices rather than high.

imagine all the prices today hv 1 less zero

aKaGiz

Reaction score
From what you described, you stay at Blk 25,26, 27?

aKaGiz

Reaction score
Lucky mine can achieve that 😂. And I bought so much lower haha

There is only one new hdb development in 2008-2009 in that area. Subsequently Tiong Bahru view should be the next huat development

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So you bought right after crash?

There is only one new hdb development in 2008-2009 in that area. Subsequently Tiong Bahru view should be the next huat development

Aaron_soh80

Banned
Reaction score
No lah I ballot it under SOBF in 2009. 2012 completion. I think u forgotten such thing as time to build and time u purchase

If u have tracked my posts since long time ago...u will know that I always maintain my position that I bought my house for 450k (that's including all stamp duty and whatnot)

Am surprised u looked at 5rm...mine is 4room only haha

ok la 450K good location.. next time can sell double price..

aKaGiz

Reaction score
Mine is BTO which bought in 2007. I believe pcmdan bought the same development but the left over flats for sobf. Can’t believe the price difference is so much after 2 years

So you bought right after crash?

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So you bought right after the big crash in 2007, no wonder.
Very good luck! :)
Congrats. :)

Mine is BTO which bought in 2007. I believe pcmdan bought the same development but the left over flats for sobf. Can’t believe the price difference is so much after 2 years

Last edited:

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hope more people cna share their fail story after purchasing a flat in year 2013 and just witness their flat price went down.

pcmdan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Mine don't think is BTO wor...is for those enbloc people haha

300k? 4room? Super cheap seh... What level?

pcmdan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Actually got 2

Btw tiong bahru view sure huat...but the BTO price is expensive..500k for low level 4rm wor

pcmdan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is only membina court. Mine is high floor

Membina? That's like quite old haha..yours ToP in 2008. Means people who bought It earlier than u..would get it even cheaper haha

Mine max 6yo...yours cfm older than that

Last edited:

aKaGiz

Reaction score
Maybe tio pwned but thanks for your information, now I feel better nv tio pwned as badly as others

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.