Choa chu kang hdb flats price breaks one year low

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your meaning is CCK location very good? I don't really get you.

i meant with downtown line, cck to bugis is about 50 mins

i take bus, waiting + traffic, is about 45 mins from city to tiong bahru

i still prefer tiong bahru anytime

starlight318

Reaction score
If it is for own stay,location is overrated. Why pay so much more for just a 10 mins difference in commute?

Location is important only when you view the property as an investment and intend to flip for profit in future.

Mergui219067

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
While the peasants discuss hotly about CCK or HDB .....

For the full year, resale prices of condos and private apartments climbed 6.3 per cent in January from the year-ago period, and are now off just 1.2 per cent from their last peak in January 2014. :o

All locations saw price appreciation year-on-year, with the CCR, RCR and OCR recording increases of 5.6 per cent, 9.7 per cent, and 4.4 per cent respectively. :o

F9sSxZ1.jpg

Last edited:

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hefty monthly maintenance fees. :s13:

If I have cash I would rather buy a Semi-D, Terrace or Landed house than a condo. :D

if anyone have cash then anyone would love to stay in a big place like istana, enough maids, dogs, housekeepers, pest control teams, cctvs etc to look after the house

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
While the peasants discuss hotly about CCK or HDB .....

For the full year, resale prices of condos and private apartments climbed 6.3 per cent in January from the year-ago period, and are now off just 1.2 per cent from their last peak in January 2014. :o

All locations saw price appreciation year-on-year, with the CCR, RCR and OCR recording increases of 5.6 per cent, 9.7 per cent, and 4.4 per cent respectively. :o

F9sSxZ1.jpg

i have seen many year on year graphs out there all running with different directions, it all depends what they want you to see and they adjust accordingly

its all analyst bread and butter to manipulate data and present the way they want u to see, up or down. Just like our gdp...whole year low low low and before budget release or yearend bonus, some joker will start say oh 2% then improve to now 3.75%

its all bs

NewInvestor

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have seen many year on year graphs out there all running with different directions, it all depends what they want you to see and they adjust accordingly

its all analyst bread and butter to manipulate data and present the way they want u to see, up or down. Just like our gdp...whole year low low low and before budget release or yearend bonus, some joker will start say oh 2% then improve to now 3.75%

its all bs

All these data are not accurate? I have read people saying they got 30% CGAR....proves that these data are not accurate.

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u see they comparing jan to jan, the data would look different comes july to july etc.

and "1.2% off from peak price in Jan 2014"...really? must be mad

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tiong bahru condos look prestigious.

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

but bro, if take MRT from Tiong bahru to Bugis only 15min, compared to 50min from CCK to bugis by DTL.

Mergui219067

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There are a few property indices around including NUS & SRX .

And you say they manipulate / ‘adjust’ them ?

its all bs

Toni90

Reaction score
There are a few property indices around including NUS & SRX .

And you say they manipulate / ‘adjust’ them ?

Due to the en-bloc, many transactions pre-enbloc at very high price. many people bought condo with potential en-bloc in the future were willing to pay higher price too. In a depressed market, these transactions will push up the lousy SRX index.

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but bro, if take MRT from Tiong bahru to Bugis only 15min, compared to 50min from CCK to bugis by DTL.

1) i stay near the market so bus is better for me
2) hard to get on the train to work at TB

pcmdan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1) i stay near the market so bus is better for me
2) hard to get on the train to work at TB

u sure?

Every morning i at the train station at 8+ reach office before 830 wor...

Never had a problem entering mrt leh...

Honestly, there is no way, Tiong Bahru to Bugis would take longer time den CCK by train.

Though I would take bus from TB to Bugis, since bus is faster. (anyway my mum hse is at CCK,please teach me a way that is faster to reach from TB den train - I have been taking mrt to CCK every single weekend).

Last edited:

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It seems that every bto got issues to bash when it comes to a good spot. There will sure be people trying to highlight the bad points and downplay the good.

pcmdan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It seems that every bto got issues to bash when it comes to a good spot. There will sure be people trying to highlight the bad points and downplay the good.

purposely one. so that they can buy it cheap and/or less competition..

Just go with your instinct and dont look back...good or bad, only got ownself to blame.

Rather than later u nv buy people buy, den big huat u regret decision

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

(anyway my mum hse is at CCK,please teach me a way that is faster to reach from TB den train - I have been taking mrt to CCK every single weekend).

not possible lol

tb is truly a gem. i was born there. 5min to orchard via 16, bus 5 to newton and bedok

my unit is at blk2A, next to havelock mrt. i will move bk when all construction is done dusted!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.