Citibank Maxigain Savings Account

Buzy_bee

Reaction score
Are u serious? $15k? Actually just pump in $70k then transfer the $55k out. They will not ask u to top up.

Seriously quite cock up. I received whatapps message from one of their CSO saying he want to help me open account and some ****. After verifying, he text wrong person. Wtf can this happen? Where is the customer confidentiality. How does that clown get my number in the first place

Yes! I only deposit 15k but given citi priority. :(

foozgarden

Master Member
Reaction score
What's the the next level up for normal.Citibank?
Min how much? And what benefits?
Who want to refer me? split referral 50/50.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Citi priority - $70k
Citi gold - $350k

Actually depends on ur purpose. I feel not efficient to pump $350k into 1 bank to get a bit of perks (lounge, some coffee, special treatment, advices etc). Unless u want to invest part of this $350k else damn waste of time. Their financial instrument is expensive. I rather go with SCB or OCBC. I can refer u. lol. PM me if u r keen

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SCB if u use their online trading platform, no custodian charges for overseas shares and reduced commission. Make more sense than using POEMS etc.

Johnpierpontmorgan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who said watch your tone ?

This is so rude.

If u get this convo recorded, please write to their customer service and also go MAS to complain.

They hire a lot of chao ah Bengs, like sell credit card type,Fat overweight chat a lot like to blow trumpet type to service customers at the jurong branch

I saw someone came in trying to open maxi gain and they told the guy need 70k min. The guy like orhhh, and left the branch

Johnpierpontmorgan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what is citi recruitment process?
they are not like professional banker
its a shame for such a big bank to have those kinds of employee facing customers

None of the retail bankers r professional anyway

They aren't even truly bankers in the first place

Just a sales job trying to suck as much comm

Last edited:

Stallone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
referral got cash aR?

i thinking of opening one account too, maxed out other banks liao

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
They hire a lot of chao ah Bengs, like sell credit card type,Fat overweight chat a lot like to blow trumpet type to service customers at the jurong branch

I saw someone came in trying to open maxi gain and they told the guy need 70k min. The guy like orhhh, and left the branch

You didn’t go and tell the guy it’s only $15,000??

Yeah, actually those ahbeng credit card salesman, some of them like very paiseh they selling credit card, will wear Citigold jacket and pretend as elite bankers themselves lol

foozgarden

Master Member
Reaction score
Citi priority - $70k
Citi gold - $350k

Actually depends on ur purpose. I feel not efficient to pump $350k into 1 bank to get a bit of perks (lounge, some coffee, special treatment, advices etc). Unless u want to invest part of this $350k else damn waste of time. Their financial instrument is expensive. I rather go with SCB or OCBC. I can refer u. lol. PM me if u r keen

ok, **-P then.
got referal anot? spli8t 50-50
lai lai.. mai tu liao.
first cum first serve.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.