HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Citibank Maxigain Savings Account

Like Tree514Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2018, 09:25 PM   #3376

Can i do a initial deposit 70k to open the maxigain account and withdraw out 55k on the same day (keep 15k in the account) and wait for 12 months to hit 2.4% before pumping in funds?
xXxJavierxXx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 09:43 PM   #3377
Master Member

Can i do a initial deposit 70k to open the maxigain account and withdraw out 55k on the same day (keep 15k in the account) and wait for 12 months to hit 2.4% before pumping in funds?
why need 70k to open ?
oceanicmanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 10:01 PM   #3378

New to this MaxiGain thing, would this be better as compared to dbs multiplier or Maybank ?

Am thinking of another supplementary account for UOB ONE + BOC

Heard BOC might not be allowing waiver of credit card so might want to change the BOC SmartSaver to something else. BOC SmartSaver currrntly between 1.5%-2.3% depends if my credit can hit $800/$1500
kashanai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 11:17 PM   #3379

why need 70k to open ?
The website says need to join as citi priority customer with minimum 70k initial deposit.
Old 03-09-2018, 11:53 PM   #3380
Supremacy Member

Dunnid 70k. I deposited with 15k and they also give priority status.
Rainbow1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 01:22 AM   #3381
Supremacy Member

The website says need to join as citi priority customer with minimum 70k initial deposit.
Why do you want to join as citi priority customer?
heng_ah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 06:58 AM   #3382

agree, earn no benefits
demoforce1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 11:05 AM   #3383

Sorry. Maybe i didn't read the information properly. I thought 70k is needed to apply for maxi gain account.
Old 04-09-2018, 11:08 AM   #3384

Asking here is faster than waiting on hotline? Really? You will get the answer more quickly on the hotline than waiting here.

Or is it you just want to spend 30 seconds shoot one question, then go off, hoping someone is going to answer you?

I thought asking here is faster than waiting on the hotline mah. So nobody has ever tried to do similar transaction before??

More technical question, cannot answer. Same old easy questions, disdain to answer. So forum is for what? Report Sibor, report interest?
vince123123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 11:09 AM   #3385

Forum is for discussion, not for Q&A

I thought asking here is faster than waiting on the hotline mah. So nobody has ever tried to do similar transaction before??

More technical question, cannot answer. Same old easy questions, disdain to answer. So forum is for what? Report Sibor, report interest?
vince123123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 12:51 PM   #3386

You are free to ask any question here. That's how we interact and learn from each other. No single person own this thread and dictate what can and cannot be posted. But whether anyone wants to answer any question is up to them. Many questions might have been asked before, yes, but some threads run up to hundreds of pages. A search might help, most of the time.
PC-User likes this.
artemov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 07:29 PM   #3387

Asking here is faster than waiting on hotline? Really? You will get the answer more quickly on the hotline than waiting here.

Or is it you just want to spend 30 seconds shoot one question, then go off, hoping someone is going to answer you?
Ok, maybe I shouldn't say faster, it's easier. Like that you feel better? You moderater or what?

Hotline are not all user friendly. Some are designed badly where you just can't find a section that suits your need. You simply pick one closest option but lead to a dead end. You so fed up then have to hang up and call in again. Sometimes can get very frustrated. I always avoid hotline unless no choice.

Even worse is, when finally reach a human, most of these hotline/help desk people tend to speak softly one. I many times ended up repeatedly saying 'sorry, excuse me, can speak louder, sorry what?...' while pressing the phone hard to my ears. I also paiseh. After call ears also pain. Many unpleasant experience.

Last edited by PC-User; 04-09-2018 at 09:53 PM..
PC-User is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 04:57 PM   #3388
Supremacy Member

Anyone knows how long it takes Citi referral to pay out?

I referred a friend for Citigold back in March, and they called me back around June to confirm the referral was good - but also said the payout ($300) will take a while, and I can expect to see it in my a/c around Oct-Dec...

It's free money, so I'm not too concerned - but just wondering if it really did take that long (~6-9 mths) for everyone else?
dreant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 07:19 AM   #3389

I referred a friend for Citigold back in March, and they called me back around June to confirm the referral was good - but also said the payout ($300) will take a while, and I can expect to see it in my a/c around Oct-Dec...

It's free money, so I'm not too concerned - but just wondering if it really did take that long (~6-9 mths) for everyone else?
Mine signed in April, got it in August

Sent from Asus ASUS_X00QD using GAGT
finalforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 08:51 AM   #3390

Around 4-5 mths. Signed in End nov around mar/Apr got it
LexusIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.