HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Citibank Maxigain Savings Account

Like Tree514Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2018, 10:57 AM   #3391

Ok, maybe I shouldn't say faster, it's easier. Like that you feel better? You moderater or what?

Hotline are not all user friendly. Some are designed badly where you just can't find a section that suits your need. You simply pick one closest option but lead to a dead end. You so fed up then have to hang up and call in again. Sometimes can get very frustrated. I always avoid hotline unless no choice.

Even worse is, when finally reach a human, most of these hotline/help desk people tend to speak softly one. I many times ended up repeatedly saying 'sorry, excuse me, can speak louder, sorry what?...' while pressing the phone hard to my ears. I also paiseh. After call ears also pain. Many unpleasant experience.
this is make sense!
demoforce1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 12:26 PM   #3392
Master Member

Ok, maybe I shouldn't say faster, it's easier. Like that you feel better? You moderater or what?

Hotline are not all user friendly. Some are designed badly where you just can't find a section that suits your need. You simply pick one closest option but lead to a dead end. You so fed up then have to hang up and call in again. Sometimes can get very frustrated. I always avoid hotline unless no choice.

Even worse is, when finally reach a human, most of these hotline/help desk people tend to speak softly one. I many times ended up repeatedly saying 'sorry, excuse me, can speak louder, sorry what?...' while pressing the phone hard to my ears. I also paiseh. After call ears also pain. Many unpleasant experience.
ask question in forum also can tio shoot, cham...
tiertime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 01:18 PM   #3393
Arch-Supremacy Member

Ask nicely, dont expect answer.

Answer nicely, dont expect appreciation.

All living things in harmony
mikezuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 01:22 PM   #3394
Greater Supremacy Member

Don't take just the 1-2 replies to judge fellow maxigainers, there are also helpful people here
Sinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 01:26 PM   #3395
Arch-Supremacy Member

In short, you are just being unreasonable and waiting to be spoon fed.
Old 06-09-2018, 01:49 PM   #3396

If you had used the word easier right from the start, I won't bother to have commented.

vince123123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 10:30 AM   #3397

Hi just want to ask I have opened an account in Jan this year.

When is good to put more money so that I can generate more interest?

And I cannot remember if this maxigain saving will restart its interest one year later?
Ginnylim07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 11:00 AM   #3398

And I cannot remember if this maxigain saving will restart its interest one year later?
Oh no, good luck! 😓
PC-User is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 12:09 PM   #3399

Oh no, good luck! �
Why?

10 chars
Old 07-09-2018, 12:13 PM   #3400

Your second question, no, it will not restart interest after one year.
Buzy_bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 12:29 PM   #3401

How much do you have in the account so far?
Assuming your counter was never reset, it should be 8 or 9 now?
You can add up to max of 150k to earn your interest ... sibor is quite high now, so I think it's quite worth it to add now.
Assuming you dun ever let the current month's min be lower than the previous month's min, it will reach a max counter of 12 and remain at 12 forever!
artemov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 01:18 PM   #3402

How much do you have in the account so far?
Assuming your counter was never reset, it should be 8 or 9 now?
You can add up to max of 150k to earn your interest ... sibor is quite high now, so I think it's quite worth it to add now.
Assuming you dun ever let the current month's min be lower than the previous month's min, it will reach a max counter of 12 and remain at 12 forever!
Yes I think should be counter 8 or 9.

I didn't withdraw anything out. I can just transfer money to the account via Fast transfer right?
Old 07-09-2018, 01:36 PM   #3403

Why?

10 chars
If lucky, some kind souls will reply. If suay, will kena shoot for asking these same old repeating simple basic questions.
Old 07-09-2018, 01:44 PM   #3404

This question outsiders can't relly answer you. It depends on how much your money is earning elsewhere. If it's idling or you already exceeded the interest cap in other saving account(s), then you actually can dump your (excess) money in Maxigain anytime...
Old 07-09-2018, 02:38 PM   #3405

Yes I think should be counter 8 or 9.

I didn't withdraw anything out. I can just transfer money to the account via Fast transfer right?
Yup I think FAST can...
artemov is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.