Citibank Maxigain Savings Account

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Expected. 2020 outlook very bad. Seriously they should fire some ppl. All wayang and do nothing. The RMs are there doing nothing constructive. They just want to wear coat and serve those high networth ppl. They should put priority banking as minimum $1mil and citigold at $5mil. Lol

doody_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will they bring down interest rate again with this ?

There's no shortage of high yield savings accounts out there in the market. If Citi drops it too low, customers will just shift funds over to somewhere else. Imagine something like 70k x 10,000 customers moving all at once. Pretty tough to swallow for a bank that needs to maintain the capital ratio.

heroking

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if i want to put the 70k inside must go to my current bank(posb) to buy cashier order?
cashier order $5 and I dont want to spend $5 to draw my money so how?
can draw out 70k give them?

testingabc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if i want to put the 70k inside must go to my current bank(posb) to buy cashier order?

2 months ago i transfer $70k immediately after creating a maxigain account through FAST, is free and instant :)

Buzy_bee

Reaction score

Do you have internet banking? If yes, can use FAST transfer

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Expected. 2020 outlook very bad. Seriously they should fire some ppl. All wayang and do nothing. The RMs are there doing nothing constructive. They just want to wear coat and serve those high networth ppl. They should put priority banking as minimum $1mil and citigold at $5mil. Lol

Just remember RM is just like a salesman. Do don't expect them to serve you if you don't buy any product. Just open a account and put the money there does not give them any incentive to serve you.

oppoguy

Reaction score
dear experts out there,

I have a simple question. THe bonus interest counter will increase by 1 every month till it hits 12. what happens the month after it hits 12? will it remain at 12, or reset back to 1?

i have gone more than 10 pages in this thread but still did not find the answer. this thread is 300+ pages long

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dear experts out there,

I have a simple question. THe bonus interest counter will increase by 1 every month till it hits 12. what happens the month after it hits 12? will it remain at 12, or reset back to 1?

i have gone more than 10 pages in this thread but still did not find the answer. this thread is 300+ pages long

Must continue to maintain the lowest daily balance in month higher or same as previous month for counter to maintain at 12. If not it drop to 6.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.