Citibank Maxigain Savings Account

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
maybank isavvy quite good not much criteria, can withdraw can deposit act as a saving account, you just need to merry-go-round with it.

merrygoround quite troublesome leh..plus I also wanna know what is their Jan interest..

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
merrygoround quite troublesome leh..plus I also wanna know what is their Jan interest..

clicking a few buttons of a mouse under 5 mins is troublesome.. hokay.. if you have a million which exceeds the daily FAST transfer limit and need 4-5 days to fully transfer then can see how it is troublesome

KeytoFreedom

Master Member
Reaction score
How do you plan to close the account,- is transfer all money out and call the bank to close...or must queue at counter?

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those who wants to park $200k, can try premier dividend account at 1.65%. The other is HSBC Everyday global

What is the interest of Maybank Isavvy account?

salmonella

Reaction score
clicking a few buttons of a mouse under 5 mins is troublesome.. hokay.. if you have a million which exceeds the daily FAST transfer limit and need 4-5 days to fully transfer then can see how it is troublesome

I'm not the original person who had this problem and don't have a million 😝 but want to find out more about this process

- FAST daily transfer limit is $100k (2 txfer of $50k) right?

- do you have to transfer all the funds out wait next day then txfer back in? Or can txfer out and in same day?
I.e. isavvy to 3rd acct, then 3rd acct back to isavvy-i on same day

- if have more funds than FAST limit, need to transfer it ALL out, then txfer back in? Or can txfer out and in simultaneously?

Thanks in advance 🙂

Reaction score
Glad to hear there others like me still considering options. Feel like the options currently are not that good. Still waiting if next month/CNY brings in better options. Fingers crossed

Buzy_bee

Reaction score
What is the condition? I don’t quite understand how it works? What about after Dec 2019?

They will only announce in Jan. Nobody knows what the rate will be and how long is the promotion period (same rate for 2 months or 4 months)

testingabc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I find Citibank RM or whatever you call them is useless. They seems not motivated to do anything. Lol!

that time on 2 dec i went to bugis branch to close maxigain account, i hear the 2 male citibank staff asking each other want to resign or not lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.