Commission-free trading in Singapore finally!

moolala

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what if in the scenario where you and your spouse die young and your kid is still a toddler?

if u really that scared, insurance lo

i honestly dc, each person must find their way

still got 70% of asset right, not like 0%

livingcharsiew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think leaving a legacy of spoilt children is really bad parenting policy

They should learn to earn their keep in this world and not rely on you

Go buy lifetime insurance if ur so worried, much cheaper and effective

Its funny people want to profit from the system but not want to give to the system that made them rich

I guess this is up to individual preferences but all I see are people who are spoiling their next generation. When my parents passed away, I was only given a house over our heads, which is expiring in terms of lease due to 99 yo policy. It's not the end of the world

no legacy for children they just end up as unhappy wage slaves for the rest of their lives while the rich get richer

chrisloh65

Reaction score
In a money-printing environment, worst thing to do is to cash out and keep your cash in the bank! Your money will be "inflated" away!

So just cash out before 60?
If you are still young, that's still a few decades away. No reason to throw away decades of stock growth.

Mulyc4Prez

Reaction score

tribalblu

Reaction score
Ameritrade said it expects its earnings to decline in the first quarter as it adjusts to losing more than $220 million in commission revenue because of the price change.

Wow! That’s a really hefty piece of revenue to give up! Will be interesting to see how they survive the coming coming quarters.

Competent managing team making a move before it is too late. Anyway that is the beauty of competition.

8zaoyu

Reaction score
no legacy for children they just end up as unhappy wage slaves for the rest of their lives while the rich get richer
We may be even be unhappier if we become a wages giver (employer) in our small SG domestic market. So, why people still want to immigrate here, i don't understand. Anyway, people always think they need to feel good and " the grass is always greener elsewhere" psychology and have the thinking of "I am not as rich as I think I should be". "I SHOULD HAVE THIS, I SHOULD HAVE THAT", damaging our planet earth! Now is KARMA time, we need to learn......

Barracudaz

Reaction score
Anyone knows if they offer fractional shares and does the PDT rule apply?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.