Dash EasyEarn

radioshack

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
whats happens if i withdraw the entire amount inside the account?

The policy terminates immediately?

Cookie Muncher

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is a min withdrawal requirement of $100. This means if your account has anything less than $100 it will be "locked" in the account right?

For the 1.8% pa, although stated interest is $360, we can only get back $300?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is a min withdrawal requirement of $100. This means if your account has anything less than $100 it will be "locked" in the account right?

For the 1.8% pa, although stated interest is $360, we can only get back $300?

You can surrender and get everything back less the fee for the transfer.

Why only get $300?

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Has anyone done a withdrawal from Dash EasyEarn using Paynow? How long did it take to receive funds in your bank account?

SBC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to transfer the fund for EasyEarn?

Can transfer from Dash wallet?

Last edited:

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to update everyone, I did a withdrawal of my whole balance 16k via paynow to my mobile number linked to my bank account and the withdrawal was instantaneous. Now there is only interest amount in the account remaining and there is no way to withdraw it other than closing the account, I guess.

I was hoping atleast they could allow withdraw to dash wallet in lower than the multiples of 100 requirement, so that we could spend it away via dash.

DOINK1

Reaction score
Just to update everyone, I did a withdrawal of my whole balance 16k via paynow to my mobile number linked to my bank account and the withdrawal was instantaneous. Now there is only interest amount in the account remaining and there is no way to withdraw it other than closing the account, I guess.

I was hoping atleast they could allow withdraw to dash wallet in lower than the multiples of 100 requirement, so that we could spend it away via dash.

Great to hear that the withdrawal is instant but can share the reason why you withdraw such a big amount? A better place to park your emergency cash?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If want to withdraw everything, could have just terminated the account, and not incur any fee.

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If want to withdraw everything, could have just terminated the account, and not incur any fee.

Yeah, but once terminate, not sure if can reopen, I am on the original 2% tier. It is good to keep this account, in case I have spare cash in the future.

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Great to hear that the withdrawal is instant but can share the reason why you withdraw such a big amount? A better place to park your emergency cash?

I used it for investment. Higher risk not sure if higher return

eupho8989

Reaction score
Emerging market(India) fixed deposit 7% interest. Thats why I say high risk but not sure high return or not, lol.

How bro?, Overnight 12-month MIBOR now 3.39%. Unlikely u can get an instrument in india that is risk free at 7%. PLUS the FX depreciation may wipe out all ur gaind and eat into your capital.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.