Dash EasyEarn

sgbird

Reaction score
slightly out of point here but.. can I know how you all post images quickly without the hassle of uploading them to some image hosting services?
Yup bro. This website does not allow image uploading directly from local therefore have to uploading images to external hosting sites then copy the URL here. Quite troublesome and frustrated

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
slightly out of point here but.. can I know how you all post images quickly without the hassle of uploading them to some image hosting services?
if you use phone browser, you can upload directly if iirc. desktop no

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup bro. This website does not allow image uploading directly from local therefore have to uploading images to external hosting sites then copy the URL here. Quite troublesome and frustrated
If not wrong, they made it a deluxe member only feature. So u need to pay for it

if you use phone browser, you can upload directly if iirc. desktop no
Really meh?

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
Really meh?
hence i mentioned iirc. maybe i mixed up the insert picture if the existing photo is already on the internet by pressing the 'picture' button and inserting link thereafter. if new screenshot or own pic, then likely still got to upload somewhr else to host.

sunkist77

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone having problems the app? I'm unable to access since last night. Have dropped a mesg to helpdesk too

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
Just received email from Etiqa stating wef from 1 Jan 22 crediting rate will be revised down to 1.2%. OK la kinda expected.

Anyone knows whether PET is affected as well and by how much?
don't misinform others here especially for those newer easyearn holders. this email is standard email for all easyearn policyholders who are reaching their first year anniversary, 2nd year onwards will be 1.2% (or whichever rate they determine at their discretion and can change anytime since they only guarantee 1st year)

ChaosDingo

Reaction score
don't misinform others here especially for those newer easyearn holders. this email is standard email for all easyearn policyholders who are reaching their first year anniversary, 2nd year onwards will be 1.2% (or whichever rate they determine at their discretion and can change anytime since they only guarantee 1st year)

Relax la, no intention to delibrately misinform, was just confused and realised my mistake after your correction.

Which also answers my qns about dash PET, so thanks!

maumu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Their website. as the 0.3% is bonus for first yr(as stated)

but yes i received the email stating its 1.2%
1.5% guarantee (+0.3% bonus) is for 1st year only.. if you're asking about 2nd year onwards it depends on their updated rates... yes currently it's 1.2%...

Chua Zhiming

Reaction score
Received email too, after enjoying my first year at 1.8%, the rate revised down to 1.2%, don't have good alternatives though (UOB One/ Multiplier/ POSB SAYE / Singlife) all got already.

Anyone else got good alternative with higher % to share?

cassowary18

Reaction score
Received email too, after enjoying my first year at 1.8%, the rate revised down to 1.2%, don't have good alternatives though (UOB One/ Multiplier/ POSB SAYE / Singlife) all got already.

Anyone else got good alternative with higher % to share?
Tough to go higher in this current interest rate environment. 1.2% considered good already.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.