Dash EasyEarn

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please note that Etiqa Insurance reserves the right to delay the payment of the partial withdrawal amount for up to a period of 6 months from the date of your withdrawal application.

this t&c is very discouraging.

Does this apply to withdrawal from Dash Easy Earn account?

DenOOO

Reaction score
Does this apply to withdrawal from Dash Easy Earn account?

Yes.

Surrender of policy also has a similar clause.

"We reserve the right to delay the payment of the surrender value for up to a period of 6 months from the date of your surrender request."

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes.

Surrender of policy also has a similar clause.

"We reserve the right to delay the payment of the surrender value for up to a period of 6 months from the date of your surrender request."

this seems to contradict the 1st few post in page 2..

punk06

Reaction score
thanks - where do I input promo code ? After making payment via enets ?

world weary

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello~~

I am intending to sign up with Dash Easyearn.

Please do PM me referral codes (if any) since its free money on the table so might as well let one of you guys earn the referral fee.

Cheers!~~

dave.c

Reaction score
Pleae check your pm, thank you.

Hello~~

I am intending to sign up with Dash Easyearn.

Please do PM me referral codes (if any) since its free money on the table so might as well let one of you guys earn the referral fee.

Cheers!~~

Barracudaz

Reaction score
Please note that Etiqa Insurance reserves the right to delay the payment of the partial withdrawal amount for up to a period of 6 months from the date of your withdrawal application.

this t&c is very discouraging.

Anyone know if the delay in withdrawal applies to full withdrawal as well?

anqiic

Reaction score
I quickly opened the Dash account and topup 20K inside yesterday. Today got see the daily interest is $1.09

Can I check if the first topup will be reflected immediately after payment? Or would it take some time to be reflected in the Dash app?

Byfrost

Reaction score
Hi all

I have a quick question.

I noted that there are two similar products currently offered, Dash EasyEarn and Dash EasyEarn Lite.

How do we know which policy are we getting when signing up, and how do we "choose" which policy we want? Can I choose the Lite policy with $2000 that earns me 1% per annum?

I tried the signing up process on my Singtel Dash app, can't seem to find the option to choose between the EasyEarn and EasyEarn Lite.

https://www.tiq.com.sg/product/dash-easyearn/

https://dash.com.sg/easyearn

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Intro my friend this and he said 1.5% is guaranteed but not the other 0.5%.

Is it true?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.