Dash promotion (No referral)

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BUMP.

For Fairprice, you only get 5% rebate if the Fairprice purhase is the first DASH transaction of the day. So if you use at, eg. 7-11, earlier in the day, no 5% for that day liow.

Will take note and thanks for the info, I am not yet start to use DASH. :)

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No. 5% Cashback for NTUC FairPrice outlets is capped at one (1) redemption per customer per day, based on the first Dash Payment Transaction you make at NTUC Fairprice for that day. Don't matter use Dash Payment Transaction elsewhere in the day or not.

OK, TQ for correcting me ...

But I definitely remember using DASH in Fairprice as my 2nd purchase of the day, and I didn't get 5% ... maybe I did both purchases at Fairpice that day? Sorry, can't recall...

Anyway, I always visit Fairprice first thing in the morning, so definitely first purchase of the day one ...

DuOMaX

Reaction score
Believe is only the first transaction of that merchant.

Nope the first transaction of that merchant only seems to applies to NTUC and Lazada only. The rest can be used multiple times like when I go to 7-Eleven 3 times on a certain day I get cashback for all. The only time I did not get multiple cashback for a merchant is when I used it at NTUC twice on the same day and only got 1 cashback. T.T the worst part is the 1st transaction I did was lesser than the next one so I lugi on the cashback.

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope the first transaction of that merchant only seems to applies to NTUC and Lazada only. The rest can be used multiple times like when I go to 7-Eleven 3 times on a certain day I get cashback for all. The only time I did not get multiple cashback for a merchant is when I used it at NTUC twice on the same day and only got 1 cashback. T.T the worst part is the 1st transaction I did was lesser than the next one so I lugi on the cashback.

Ah, this is something new to me and will take note of this for future reference.

xiaowhois

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried installing both Singtel Dash and Normal Dash in one phone, did it work?

both can work but when enjoy special promo you have to use the Singtel Dash. It seem like SCB stop promo dash thus now machiam singtel is the main owner but dash app still work to login scb or save the dash money back to your saving account

DuOMaX

Reaction score
Izzit a common account under both apps? Or separate wallets? If common i suppose i can transfer out via the other app

Yes it is common wallet but I do not use the SCB Dash app already no point to clear the wallet as there are so many on-going promos around. Especially using for Comfort with the 5% cashback plus getting a cab rewards point from it best combo I can think of.

The Singtel Dash app also easier to use and faster than the SCB one plus they have daily deals page to let me know of the latest deals. Win-win!! But best thing is to follow their Facebook page for latest promos if any bro or sis here needs to remit money the Singtel Dash app also can do that for you cause I keep seeing their post on Fb on best rates those kind.

On a side note anyone won money from the CNY promo yet? I am aiming for the grand prizes but so far only keep getting like koi and such discounts. Sigh.....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.