DBS changed its Mutiplier plan

spearhawk

Reaction score
What is the minimum number of years for the ManuProtect Decreasing Lite since it is decreasing coverage?

For sharing. :)

THiiVqm.jpg

Last edited:

Rainbow1112

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U guys are signing insurance products to hit the 2nd or 3rd category?

Wondering at which level then is worth to sign up insurance products?

I can hit 2% interest with saving + credit card + investment not sure if the extra 0.2% is worth to sign up a cheap insurance plan?

Last edited:

FreshGradDays

Reaction score

I can hit 2% interest with saving + credit card + investment not sure if the extra 0.2% is worth to sign up a cheap insurance plan?

Not worth it unless you are in the >$20k eligible spend interest bracket

Posted from PCWX using WTS Qoo10 gift cards on Carousell

spearhawk

Reaction score
Last edited:

spearhawk

Reaction score

Compare the interest that your other funds outside DBS multiplier are earning now and see the delta between putting there and in DBS multiplier.

For me, UOB One is 2.44% while additional category for above 50k in DBS multiplier is 3.8%. Additional $56 interest monthly easily cover the insurance premium.

Last edited:

madtari

Master Member
Reaction score
Wha... many of you here all so easy to hit 30k tier? :s22:

Compare the interest that your other funds outside DBS multiplier are earning now and see the delta between putting there and in DBS multiplier.

For me, UOB One is 2.44% while additional category for above 50k in DBS multiplier is 3.8%. Additional $56 interest monthly easily cover the insurance premium.

foozgarden

Master Member
Reaction score
Should be $158 extra on the 50k monthly right?
3.8%/12 x 50k

fairylord

Reaction score

If u have 60k, so 0.2% gain covers your monthly $10 premium, free insurance oh..

Reaction score
used to have the investments part working with ES3 and ABF purchase, but seems need to switch funds in order to continue its effect. Anyone know whether this need to go down to the branch or can do online? It means can't buy ES3 anymore?

what do you mean by switching funds to continue? you mean ES3 and ABF don't count towards the investment part anymore?

oleyAeon

Reaction score
Saw someone paid $10 per month only. :)

We can all agree that we took manuprotect decreasing lite plan with 150k coverage. Mine is also 10 year term, 8 years premium term with 1% decreasing loan rate used. Somehow our premium quoted range from $10-$15. Not sure what other factors are there.. u will only know when u ask for the quote urself at the branch.

foozgarden

Master Member
Reaction score
We can all agree that we took manuprotect decreasing lite plan with 150k coverage. Mine is also 10 year term, 8 years premium term with 1% decreasing loan rate used. Somehow our premium quoted range from $10-$15. Not sure what other factors are there.. u will only know when u ask for the quote urself at the branch.

i guess it dep in the age of the person?

spearhawk

Reaction score

i guess it dep in the age of the person?

Should depend on age, sex and if you are a smoker or not. :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.