DBS changed its Mutiplier plan

spearhawk

Reaction score
actually not really smart lah… just kiasu. anyway after 12mths we have to terminate anyway and apply another product for it to count. so actually the chances of DBS changing the T&C within the next 11mths are not high... but as I said, that 2-3 bucks of savings I can forgo for a piece of mind. haha.

Confirm need to apply another insurance product? Cannot be the same?

spearhawk

Reaction score
remember to top up to $100k for those who signed up insurance last month to clock 3 categories in additional to salary ;)

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If only hv salary home loan and cc, no point topping it up to 75k right?

kram62

Reaction score
I think bonus interest is supposed to be credited on the 7th working day of the month.

madtari

Master Member
Reaction score
ah... I checked the T&Cs and it was not stated... think can terminate and reapply the same insurance product. Only for investment (recurring) need to choose another product or buy the same after 6mths cooling period.
Confirm need to apply another insurance product? Cannot be the same?

spearhawk

Reaction score
If i bought the policy today, it will be next month for the bonus right?

Yes, next month.

Eligibility to insurance category will only start the month after policy inception.

https://www.dbs.com.sg/iwov-resourc...er-programme/DBS Multiplier Programme_FAQ.pdf

F4QKXi4.jpg

item2sell

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DBS internet does not show last month spending under bank and earn summary. It’s missing

spearhawk

Reaction score
policy inception is 14 days later right? after the free look period.

Start date is the date that the contract was signed already at the branch. :)

Signed on 24 May, and already clocked under insurance category as of 1 Jun 19. ;)

B7UcKNl.jpg

gQgTGfR.jpg

Last edited:

vddgnd

Reaction score
Start date is the date that the contract was signed already at the branch. :)

Signed on 24 May, and already clocked under insurance category as of 1 Jun 19. ;)

B7UcKNl.jpg

gQgTGfR.jpg
You signed on 24-May. When was the first premium deducted from your bank account? Same day on 24-May ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.