MBH: Nikko AM SGD Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF

REIT ETF
CFA: Nikko AM-StraitsTrading Asia ex Japan REIT ETF

tecnica

Honorary Member
Reaction score

ChaosPaladin

Reaction score
i guess i will need the RSP to reach 2 category. any idea whether it is more worth it or just change saving acct.

prev changed from ocbc to dbs and now this thing happened

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah wanna know this too.

Also if I am reading it right, salary + cc spending + dbs/posb invest saver (any of the 4 ETFs) will still yield 2% interest for the first 50k after 01 Feb right?

that's what I understand now too.

i guess i will need the RSP to reach 2 category. any idea whether it is more worth it or just change saving acct.

prev changed from ocbc to dbs and now this thing happened

lol i just made the switch not long ago too. If what I understand is right, then it doesn't really affect much to me.

cassowary18

Reaction score
Just be aware of the risks of investment, don't buy investment blindly just because you want to earn the extra interest.

If the investment fits into your own financial planning, then by all means go for it and use it to get the extra interest. If not, don't blindly put the money in.

martin

Reaction score
Disappointed with this change. I ditched ocbc 360 to join this because i can attain salary +2 categories with dividends but now it becomes just salary plus 1 cat and cap at $25k. Now dunno where to move to.

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Disappointed with this change. I ditched ocbc 360 to join this because i can attain salary +2 categories with dividends but now it becomes just salary plus 1 cat and cap at $25k. Now dunno where to move to.

how about the interest rates?
is there a table to show the new T&C with interest rates?

is ocbc 360 a better deal now?

Last edited:

XGZ1503

Reaction score

Yah now my monthly interest amount cut by half. These bankers really know how to suck us dry.

yaucs

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Time to move out, been at least a good 2 years. Last change not so long ago was still acceptable.

Sent from somewhere using GAGT

rokawa2

Reaction score
So this month of Jan can still keep 50k right to get 1.8% on 50k capped? Feb onwards then the cap lower to 25k for acct with salary plus 1 category.

Globe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
shock sia just now get the email ... capping at $25k

seems like moving the money to another bank is just temporary before it pulls some stunt as well ...

kurt111494

Master Member
Reaction score
shock sia just now get the email ... capping at $25k

seems like moving the money to another bank is just temporary before it pulls some stunt as well ...

You're quite right. Some banks already suddenly adjusted some of their rates downwards in Dec.

yukirin92

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Silver lining is that this was announced sooner rather than later... as I am on notice period got time to run to DBS/OCBC to close/open account tomorrow

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.