Is Forex Profitable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blurinvestor

Reaction score
nuwDHQR.jpg

With the impending Nonfarm Payrolls (Aug) and Unemployment Rate tonite, this is going to be sucidal :s13:

I still have 350 pips to toy around which will bring GBP to almost parity :eek:

The question is will the pig of England allow this to happen ;)

If they don't allow price has to move up to a level for it to drop tonite without crossing parity. Hmmmm....let see :s13:

blurinvestor

Reaction score
WrbGyVc.jpg

Will price continue to climb up?
I don't know but at this level if it start ranging it indicates that price has reach a level for the fall tonite :D

blurinvestor

Reaction score
Another method for the pig and its gang to pocket money is when good news come out from US tonite the price shoot up instead or down. It will come down but not when they shoot up to a level that you never think of.

For this reason, if you cannot receive insider tip, don't trade during the news :s13:

blurinvestor

Reaction score
I think the NFP info has been leaked, GBP might drop even before the news.
Time is not on my side hence ready to be slaughtered. :s13:

If it takes my 500 pips I will concede defeat and officially bowed out of this thread :s13:

I should close, no cos I have decided to give the market 500pips if it needs them. :s13:

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I think the NFP info has been leaked, GBP might drop even before the news.
Time is not on my side hence ready to be slaughtered. :s13:

If it takes my 500 pips I will concede defeat and officially bowed out of this thread :s13:

I should close, no cos I have decided to give the market 500pips if it needs them. :s13:

Use another method to test another 500 pips? Paper trade right?

blurinvestor

Reaction score
Use another method to test another 500 pips? Paper trade right?

Trading the High time frame but nothing much to report like twice a week so not interesting.

But this method I shows work, I'm just demonstrating what not to do.
I long is suicidal cos the higher time frame is Bearish.
Free indicators on the internet can be accurate than most think. Follow the indicators don't follow me stubbornly stick to my position instead of cut loss.
Yes, if I want to demonstrate how I salvage this trade then I will hedge against it with triple the amount.

I have show why not to ignore the news. Also today is friday it will be better not holding the trade unless we are riding with the trend.

I will still share my nonsense lah:s13:

blurinvestor

Reaction score
GJqYshQ.jpg

during this hour before the news price will move up and down. Then it will come to a stand still, so quiet but your heart will start to beat very fast.

So trading on NFP news is very confusing, big boys release false infos and so on ... so you will see stars before the news hit the floor :s22:

Since I'm holding an open trade I have to make wild guess - August is a bad month that hit many - I beg US NFP is off expectation and price will go up.
Oh, please pray for me :s13:

wahkao3

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So trading on NFP news is very confusing, big boys release false infos
is this true?? they release false info?

What are the info that they have released in the past that are indeed false?? name me 1

blurinvestor

Reaction score
zJp6OLb.jpg

Beside false info - like the ******** from GS, they whip you out of the games in the blink of an eye :s13:

blurinvestor

Reaction score
5QZEo6j.jpg

my wild guest is correct :s13: but still a long way to recovery cos

USD is still stronger

toNufYY.jpg

free indicators says Strong Sell

GXiXzVN.jpg

The road is long if you are on the wrong side :s13:

blurinvestor

Reaction score
lBSx6gW.jpg

this is what I'm saying - Bad news from US, GBPUSD should go up but this is what the pig and big boys do to pocket your money (actually not so much our peanuts) but those blur big trading firms :s13:

blurinvestor

Reaction score
U6HH662.jpg

Now this indicator breathe a sigh of relief

Is it so or more people are buying because of the news. This make the pig more happy :s13:

wow if you are on the wrong side of AUD and JPY you must be black liao :s13:

uncle168 will said heng ah never touch them

Last edited:

blurinvestor

Reaction score
OqITlrZ.jpg

jXMJClY.jpg

DSuptRh.jpg

What can you make out of these info?

If you have spotted it you will build your short position from july + many more months to go.

What is the possible fundamental reason?

USD interest rate hike could be one.

blurinvestor

Reaction score
ah4kcxW.jpg

v6TUM20.jpg

IqmlWHG.jpg

same with this pair.

Maybe the next demo we try to learn how to ride the trend but it will be boring cos it will be higher time frame.

Lowest time frame M1 more drama more heart attack more fun, but it you continue to trade M1 you will die much younger if you are greedy :s13:

blurinvestor

Reaction score
How far can it drop?

gpTmTNe.jpg

Maybe a visit to 1.50338 - 1.49716 based on the Daily time frame. A strong support from 8 Jan - 3 Feb

Let see how I die :s13:

blurinvestor

Reaction score
Back to the M1 time frame -

xmBSH0G.jpg

I have change the MA 50 to MA35 (RED) to better reflect the M1 time frame.

MA50 is for higher time frame.

The green is MA20.

When green is below red price moves down.

So i'm praying for green to be above the red line :s13:

We need indicators to help us but REMEMBER indicators are indicators they cannot tell the future. Else really no need to work liao.

Many forex traders are successful based on indicators. Most are reluctant to tell you the exact indicators they are using because it took long hours are heartache to combine a more promising indicators.

There you go I have told you the truth. Everyday we try and try any indicators that are available till we find something we are comfortable to use.

Indicators for MT4 platform can be found all over the internet, to try them and combine them is the hardest part. If you persevere you will find a promising combination.

blurinvestor

Reaction score
I will let you have a peek on my indicators that tell me I'm dead sure that I'm losing money :s13: -

lwtAJZz.jpg

So do you think I'm shorting this pair in my live account :s13:

We don't need to be a forex expert to interpret what are all those red arrow :s13:

Last edited:

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Sounds interesting. Unfortunately my TA skills cmi. Would love to discuss with you about what you are doing when I pick it up... going to learn from rayner now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.