HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

HnS Insurance for Spass

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2019, 02:59 PM   #1

HnS Insurance for Spass

Hi,

I am an Spass holder looking to purchase HnS insurance, interested agents please drop me a pm with your contact.

I am looking for AIA / Aviva / Pru only thanks
MountainBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 03:45 PM   #2

Hi,

I am an Spass holder looking to purchase HnS insurance, interested agents please drop me a pm with your contact.

I am looking for AIA / Aviva / Pru only thanks
Aviva does not take in foreigners
boredboiboi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 03:55 PM   #3
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just curious why only these 3?
Old 09-09-2019, 05:44 PM   #4
Supremacy Member

Aviva does not take in foreigners
Aviva does for their MyShield Plan 1 and Plan 2 if the foreigner is a dependent of a citizen or a Permanent Resident and otherwise qualified. Some S Pass holders are.
BBCWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 06:18 PM   #5

Aviva does for their MyShield Plan 1 and Plan 2 if the foreigner is a dependent of a citizen or a Permanent Resident and otherwise qualified. Some S Pass holders are.
Yes usually they will work under dependant pass, and not spass or other pass. My bad, i assume it.
boredboiboi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 07:08 PM   #6
Supremacy Member

Yes usually they will work under dependant pass, and not spass or other pass. My bad, i assume it.
As I understand Aviva's rules, the potential insured just has to be a dependent of a citizen or PR, that's all. Such an individual wouldn't be holding a Dependantís Pass. DPs are only for dependents of eligible EP (including PEP) and S Pass holders. Instead, these eligible foreign dependents are holding their own EPs or S Passes, or some other pass such as a LTVP/LTVP+ (probably the most common) or a Student's Pass.
BBCWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.