HSBC Step Up Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.

NTTDoCoMo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Convert Bonus Interest rate is based on Customer Relationship with HSBC.

Jade - 2.00% p.a.
Premier - 1.80% p.a.
Advance - 1.00% p.a.
Personal Banking - 0.50% p.a.

itchying

Reaction score
Just received June debit spend interest for premier casa yesterday. EGA not yet.

Debit bonus jun not in for ega. Jun to aug cycle.

They think we are army of soldiers working for them to spend n forex but not get paid on time?

Last edited:

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sis and bro, EGA bonus interest for Aug is credited liao hor (July-Sep cycle)

I was distracted by isavvy saga...really any bank also can make mistake de :s8:

Goluba

Reaction score
Aug Step Up Bonus Interest for EGA (Jul - Sep) is in.

On extension for Aug-Oct. Step up bonus not in yet. For normal cycle (May-July) the step up bonus always came in on 5th of the next month. Seems like the extension cycle is going to be a long wait.
Really annoyed with how HSBC handles this. The interest crediting description is not consistent, no fixed dates...frankly embarassing for a bank in this day and age

Reaction score
yes was about type it, for the extension bonus interest stepup’s not in. believe submitted correctly.

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
EGA bonus interest 2% for Aug is in.

my debit card spend in June for EGA was not credited and today they credited me more than $300...

i thought the bonus interest for debit card spend was based on 1st 100k only ? :s11:

Nanonited

Master Member
Reaction score
my debit card spend in June for EGA was not credited and today they credited me more than $300...

i thought the bonus interest for debit card spend was based on 1st 100k only ? :s11:

Wow... so u got extra money.. congrats.. paid to wait? Haha

shengliang1981

Reaction score

Most likely it is the Aug step up bonus interest. Please check the transaction description.

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most likely it is the Aug step up bonus interest. Please check the transaction description.

likely is bonus step up, $300+ just nice for $200K+

their stepup more predictable but dc bonus fluctuate off and on

Since they giving best rate in market have to give and take abit

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

yeah guess ur right, made me happy for nothing :s22:

lets say i sign up for the TAKA roadshow gift and suppose to maintain 200K for 90 days right

but on the 1st date of the 4th month (87th day), i transferred out all my money (i forgot it's not yet the 90th day).... what would happen ? :s11:

anyone encountered this ?

lufu

Master Member
Reaction score
Aug bonus interest is in today. No sight of debit card int for June yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.