HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

An Indonesian looking to have a hospitality business in Singapore

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By shashimi

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2014, 12:27 AM   #1

An Indonesian looking to have a hospitality business in Singapore

Hi, name's Mark from Jakara - Indonesia, to be blunt, I'm new to property, even this is my first attempt to make some money. So I have a client looking to start a hospitality business over there in Singapore. According to my source, his budget is 600K SGD at max and he's been looking for a for sale venue priced below 500K SGD. The thing is, after I did some research on the internet, all I found were just places like apartments, rooms, houses, etc for the price. And terms such as landed, HDB, Condo, etc are new to me, I've attempted to learn about those terms on the internet but I'm still not sure whether I already knew which category I should keep my focus on. I hope anyone would care enough to shed some light on this. Also I would like to know as to how Singaporean's regulations work with foreigners in connection to such a business. Any help would really be appreciated. Thanks!
vziera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 08:39 PM   #2
Arch-Supremacy Member

u might want to rethink it again. land in Singapore is not cheap. in fact is the highest cost of operation for business in Singapore. 600k is not going to get you anything much with private living space costing 300k-500k for a 100+ square metre. much less to say for commercial space.
vziera likes this.
Old 10-11-2014, 10:09 PM   #3

u might want to rethink it again. land in Singapore is not cheap. in fact is the highest cost of operation for business in Singapore. 600k is not going to get you anything much with private living space costing 300k-500k for a 100+ square metre. much less to say for commercial space.
Sorry I replied late, I've found some on businessforsale dot com priced within the budget but the posters are slow to respond and I'm not sure whether they are no scammers, I somehow believe that there's still hope, somebody just need to take this more seriously and rest assured it will be handsomely rewarded
Old 10-11-2014, 11:15 PM   #4

Your client is interested to take on partners? My firm can match your client $600k so each hold 50%.

FYI, its much easier to inc a firm with a local as a director. PM me if your client is okay.
I shall find out and let you know, thank you!
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.