HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Lastest S$ Deposit updates - Part 3

Like Tree718Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-05-2019, 10:51 AM   #3301
Master Member

Just to check for those who already has a e saver account but still not a priority members what benefits will him be receiving?
No referral and no new to bank promotion.
pinpinpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2019, 03:25 PM   #3302

BEA 2% for 12 months
slurpy0099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2019, 06:19 PM   #3303

BEA 2% for 12 months
What's the min amount for this? Saw someone mentioned that there is a $20 fee if u want to transfer the money to other banks when FD mature, true? Otherwise, they only have 1 outlet to open and close the account. Correct me if wrong on this. Thanks
Old 27-05-2019, 06:22 PM   #3304

I just did premature withdrawal from ICBC step up deposit after recieving interest after 3 months.

The withdrawal is easy but transferring out the money to another bank is a bit of a pain.

There is 10k transaction limit and it is not obvious initially. I found it by trial and error.

Also the authentication via the physical token is not very intuitive. But after some trial and error I got it.

So it took me about an hour to move 45k out of ICBC to DBS.

I am planning to move it to ssb on Tuesday.
Thanks for sharing, this is useful info! When I last tried to use their IB, need to download/install some programme, so in the end, I did not use it since it's FD, won't be touching it soon. But was also wondering how to trf the money out when the time comes..
Old 27-05-2019, 06:25 PM   #3305

just need to call their main lines. And yes, 200k fresh fund only. 50k is 2%.
I put in RHB yesterday for 2.18% for 2 years. if takes out by end of 1st year, I can get 2% still. Probably 2.18%-2.2% is the highest for some times to come. Rates are holding steady
Is this RHB promo still on? What's the min amount? Can't find any info on their website...
Old 27-05-2019, 09:35 PM   #3306

Is this RHB promo still on? What's the min amount? Can't find any info on their website...
Click on link below

https://rhbgroup.com.sg/promotion/re...eams-big-rates
ckong8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2019, 09:12 AM   #3307

at least he still respond you and will get back to you, what we can expect from rm?
Didn't get back to me lor. Friday is I asked him any update, then he say will call me on Monday.
Complete fail for someone in the service industry.
I'm quite a chin chai person actually, just expected like maybe a short whatsapp reply on clarification...

Last edited by MultiSystemAtrophy; 28-05-2019 at 09:14 AM..
MultiSystemAtrophy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2019, 05:20 PM   #3308

Click on link below

Thank you for the link, this is a good promo!
Old 28-05-2019, 05:27 PM   #3309

Didn't get back to me lor. Friday is I asked him any update, then he say will call me on Monday.
Complete fail for someone in the service industry.
I'm quite a chin chai person actually, just expected like maybe a short whatsapp reply on clarification...

What to expect from RMs when most RMs are only going to disappoint u! I'm also waiting to settle the ongoing issue with one of my RM whose service really sucks - did not give advice in my best interest, misinform me on promo, resulting in loss of interest. Then when informed her that we are unhappy, she promised to check and call back within a week. Now 2 weeks had passed and still no sound.. Lodged a complaint, now waiting to see what the bank will do, if not, then will cut loss and move on...
Old 29-05-2019, 09:24 AM   #3310

What to expect from RMs when most RMs are only going to disappoint u! I'm also waiting to settle the ongoing issue with one of my RM whose service really sucks - did not give advice in my best interest, misinform me on promo, resulting in loss of interest. Then when informed her that we are unhappy, she promised to check and call back within a week. Now 2 weeks had passed and still no sound.. Lodged a complaint, now waiting to see what the bank will do, if not, then will cut loss and move on...
i am not sure how many good rm out there, my experience with a rm even worse, he invited to meet once, and I said will consider, then I reply him that I am not interested for that product, so let me know in the future if anything good. but he keeps calling almost every day, ends up I report to the bank to tell the rm don't call me anymore.
demoforce1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2019, 11:13 PM   #3311

Click on link below

Thank you for the link, this is a good promo!
this one is 2 year 2.18%? hmm think i dont wan to be locked in too long

3% is need to buy other stuff?
happi3friend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2019, 09:56 PM   #3312
Master Member

this one is 2 year 2.18%? hmm think i dont wan to be locked in too Long

3% is need to buy other stuff?
3% for 1 yr with eligible wealth products. Duno what dong dong products??
Squaredot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2019, 06:42 AM   #3313

3% for 1 yr with eligible wealth products. Duno what dong dong products??
usually is unit trust or insurance, but who knows
demoforce1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2019, 08:56 AM   #3314
Great Supremacy Member

SCB priority banking - share the referral reward

Hi all, anyone keen to start a SCB priority banking with min S$200k. We can share the referral reward. PM me for more details.
saintgtril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2019, 02:00 PM   #3315
Master Member

Hi all, anyone keen to start a SCB priority banking with min S$200k. We can share the referral reward. PM me for more details.
I never know SCB priority has referral pgm
Squaredot is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.