Master Member
Reaction score
Updated thread. Also changed format to

02 Aug 2019 (Invested: $450/acc) : $455.31/$461.82

instead of

02 Aug 2019 (Total Invested: $900) : $455.31/$461.82

Thanks for the update.

I wish there is a unit trust that

- has two variants 80/20 and 20/80 (so that we can mix them to get the desired equities/fixed income)
- uses institutional class sg unit trust with fee rebated to mother fund (eg like what lionglobal all season has), or A35+MBH
- uses irish-domiciled ucits ETF(s) for equities in market cap weights (eg VWRD or IWDA + EIMI)
- TER 0.50% or less

Well can be a robo platform too instead of unit trust. Important thing is can adjust equities/fixed income %

But it seems like besides lionglobal all season, no platform is mixing etf and ut

scenenick

Reaction score
Will update both this and the smartly stashaway thread with ur recommendation (divide ➗ 2)

Do you think you can tell me what moneyowl invest in for the 80/20 portfolio? Mine is 60/40 but i wanted to see whats the difference between a more aggressive one.

Mine is:

Dimensional Global Core Equity Acc SGD (most holdings)
Dimensional Global Short Fixed Income Acc SGD-H ( second most )
Dimensional Emerging Markets Large Cap Core Equity Acc SGD ( least)

Hwsemb

Reaction score
Do you think you can tell me what moneyowl invest in for the 80/20 portfolio? Mine is 60/40 but i wanted to see whats the difference between a more aggressive one.

Mine is:

My portfolio is the most aggressive (100% Equity):

(1)Dimensional Global Core Equity Acc SGD (88% allocation)

(2)Dimensional Emerging Markets Large Cap Core Equity Acc SGD (12% allocation)

Hope Moneyowl will allow more than 1 portfolio in future. It is more flexible and interesting.

blurpandasg2014

Reaction score

Mine is:

For 80/20 the allocation are as follow

Dimensional Global Core Equity Acc SGD (70.40%)
Dimensional Global Short Fixed Income Acc SGD-H ( 20% )
Dimensional Emerging Markets Large Cap Core Equity Acc SGD (9.60%)

assiak71

Master Member
Reaction score

Mine is:

I believe the DM to EM ratio should be the same for all

scenenick

Reaction score
My portfolio is the most aggressive (100% Equity):

(1)Dimensional Global Core Equity Acc SGD (88% allocation)

(2)Dimensional Emerging Markets Large Cap Core Equity Acc SGD (12% allocation)

Hope Moneyowl will allow more than 1 portfolio in future. It is more flexible and interesting.

Yea true. I also want to have 2 portfolio in MoneyOwl actually. I currently have 60/40 portfolio but i also want a 100% equity portfolio.

MoneyOwl called me (cause i emailed them) and they told me that multiple portfolios will be available in the 3rd or 4th quarter of this year. Hopefully soon :)

I have 2 portfolio on StashAway too. 20% risk and 36% risk.
But only one on Syfe - 25% max risk.

blurpandasg2014

Reaction score
Yea true. I also want to have 2 portfolio in MoneyOwl actually. I currently have 60/40 portfolio but i also want a 100% equity portfolio.

MoneyOwl called me (cause i emailed them) and they told me that multiple portfolios will be available in the 3rd or 4th quarter of this year. Hopefully soon :)

I have 2 portfolio on StashAway too. 20% risk and 36% risk.
But only one on Syfe - 25% max risk.
How's syfe so far? Looking to create a comparison thread soon

Rainbow1112

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seem like stashaway is least affected from the recent drop due to its diverse range of ETF as compared to moneyowl.

Last edited:

scenenick

Reaction score
How's syfe so far? Looking to create a comparison thread soon

Currently still at same price. Cause i only placed funds in recently. Will update if anything changes. Their funds almost the same as StashAway except they add in a few more like utility etf and others.

blurpandasg2014

Reaction score
Currently still at same price. Cause i only placed funds in recently. Will update if anything changes. Their funds almost the same as StashAway except they add in a few more like utility etf and others.

Syfe portfolio is made up of many more funds which is rather fragmented. Although, I do like the healthcare fund

Rainbow1112

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The gold and bonds are holding the portfolio up... Both up 13-14%

yeah. Gold and Bonds very high now. Stashaway ETF also peak recently.

looking to enter Autowealth. Plan to hold Stashaway and Autowealth in the long term. exited moneyowl as their portfolio only got 3 UT very risky with trade war..

Last edited:

undergrd

Reaction score
Same thought as well. Thinking to start autowealth. Currently having Stashaway.

NotVeryknowledgeable

Reaction score
Want to ask a question (Philips Smart Portfolio)

Hi , do u have any knowledge regarding abt Philips Smart Portfolio as i am keen on it , and did not see any thread abt it on this forum

icheb

Reaction score
Guys I just checked my StashAway app and it seems that my portfolio has been reoptimised. I have been using stashaway for a year now putting money in regularly every month. This has never happened before Is this a sign that they have determine we are entering a new economic regime?

They are dumping a number of my ETFs and buying new ones which I’m not sure what those are as they are not reflected yet.

Given what’s happening with the global events and the state of the global economy, maybe that’s why they are reoptimising?

tangent314

Reaction score
Erm... we kind of need to see portfolio before and after before we can make educated speculations on what they are trying to do.

Han Shot First

Reaction score
They are dumping a number of my ETFs and buying new ones which I’m not sure what those are as they are not reflected yet.

Does this mean that Stashaway is not meant for long-term buy and hold investor?

Because although the client is continuing to hold, the ETF assets within the portfolio are being traded. Which means the client has to pay for the trading costs. No free lunch for executing StashAway's ERAA® (Economic Regime-based Asset Allocation) algorithm / strategy.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.