Need advice regarding loan

Luna05

Reaction score
Hi everyone really need advice regarding loan now I’m unable to get any loan despite already sold off my hdb flat (completion date end Jan 2019) because I’m currently on a part time job..
Where should I look at for a loan? Less than 5k
I have all the documents on how much cash I will be getting after the completion but it seems like no one is willing to offer..

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone really need advice regarding loan now I’m unable to get any loan despite already sold off my hdb flat (completion date end Jan 2019) because I’m currently on a part time job..
I have all the documents on how much cash I will be getting after the completion but it seems like no one is willing to offer..

Do you have credit card or line of credit? If so, can take balance transfer loan without need to proof your income/ability to pay.

yoongf

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Loans are all tied to MAS regulations regarding TDSR. No licensed lender can loan u based on part time income.

Why sell the HDB?

ELKYme

Reaction score
Luna05,
However desperate the situation is, please don’t borrow from unlicensed/licensed moneylenders as it’ll get worse.

Really hope that you’ll voluntarily self-exclude yourself from borrowing from LMLs.
https://www.moneylenders.sg/public-protection.php

Maybe you can try asking the property agent that transacted your HDB for a loan. Offer to issue him/her a post-dated check for the borrowed amount + ang pao + the commission on selling your HDB.

henrylbh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If relatives cannot lend even with doc to show money coming in, who else would lend (without surety or pledge)?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.