Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Proven Oil Asia Investment

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Incognito1979

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-05-2018, 05:18 PM   #1

Proven Oil Asia Investment

Hi,

I am new here. Would like to know if there are anyone affected by the Proven Oil Asia Investment which stopped paying investors since 2015.

Anyone received any news from the board of committee CAGOM which is trying to get back investors capital?

Would like to connect with fellow investor who were affected too.

Please PM me.
meerajoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2018, 09:20 PM   #2

Yes, i just receive invitation for information session on 2 nd June 2018 at Kuala Lumpur. I believer all investor should receive invitation. According to update #5, remaining asset now only 4.4%
harryhadiwi@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2018, 09:23 PM   #3
SBC
Supremacy Member

Left 4.4% asset? Loss must be painful.
SBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2018, 02:29 PM   #4

Yes, i just receive invitation for information session on 2 nd June 2018 at Kuala Lumpur. I believer all investor should receive invitation. According to update #5, remaining asset now only 4.4%
oil prices went up recently, how did their assets dwindled till left 4.4%

i wonder what presentation they did to entice investors earlier.
Old 30-05-2018, 05:32 PM   #5

oil prices went up recently, how did their assets dwindled till left 4.4%

i wonder what presentation they did to entice investors earlier.
That's not difficult. They take 95%. Oil drop account for the rest. Balance 4.4%
mrclubbie and Shiny Things like this.
Incognito1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 06:51 PM   #6

Angry

Hi, i received the invitation too but cannot attend as too short notice. Can share what was updated in KL?

From update 5 & 6, it does not looks too good and feels like Capital Asia Group has taken investors for a ride. It also feels like the boss of Captial Asia Group, Winston Yau knew this investment was doom from the start.

Why it took them 2 years to inform investors that the asset reduced to 4.4%? And they conveniently shift the blame to previous management in Canada.
Old 03-06-2018, 07:34 PM   #7
SBC
Supremacy Member

Ai yo! This is always Proven Right till it is Proven Wrong.
SBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 03:45 PM   #8

Hi all, i never attend the information session. I did receive email with 7 attachments require us to sign and email back to them. Have you all signed? Is it compulsory to signed and send back?

I called their number, their representative name Gary told me that he will get back to me but i never receive update from.
Vionratio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 01:14 PM   #9

Hi all, i never attend the information session. I did receive email with 7 attachments require us to sign and email back to them. Have you all signed? Is it compulsory to signed and send back?

I called their number, their representative name Gary told me that he will get back to me but i never receive update from.
I did not sign. It is all bull crap, now the board of directors are suing each other. Looks like a scam from the start to cheat investors money.

This Gary is useless too, just a smooth talker saying the money will be retrieved. After 3 years they claimed out of C$128 million, the assets are worth less than 1%.

This Gary now claimed he does not know anything now. He is a VP in Capital Asia Group and he dunno anything? WTF!?!?!?
Old 12-08-2018, 01:28 PM   #10

From my understanding from update 7, the other directors are suing Capitall Asia Group and Winston Yau. They want investors to sign the documents to join them in the lawsuit.

i did not sign bcos the lawsuit is very vague, they did not even explain to us about the lawsuit and further more they did mention in a clause that the lawyers may ask for a fee from each investor too.

imo this is all a scam. Hope more investors will come forward.
Old 13-08-2018, 12:52 AM   #11

wah what did they offer to get ppl to sign up?
got 20% a year or not?
LordBevan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2018, 04:54 PM   #12

When investment name has "Proven" written on it, means NOT Proven.

When investment name has "Guarantee" written on it, means NO Guarantee.

When investment name has "Sunshine" written on it, means NO sunshine.
alexchia01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2018, 03:58 PM   #13
Great Supremacy Member

bastogne is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.