PRUlife multiplier flex

AhBui168

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Recently prudential came out this newly upgraded wholelife multiplier plan.

Any advice for this plan?
Is it worth to buy?

https://www.prudential.com.sg/en/our-solutions/products/prulife-multiplier-flex/

Last edited:

dendii

Reaction score

soneat

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Recently prudential came out this newly upgraded wholelife multiplier plan.

Any advice for this plan?
Is it worth to buy?

https://www.prudential.com.sg/en/our-solutions/products/prulife-multiplier-flex/

It's indeed a new plan with new pricing this year. I guess first of all it depends on your intent. If you have really decided to buy a whole life CI plan, this plan is pretty competitive for certain gender and age group on a protection value/cash value per dollar premium basis. You can go compare first and take a look.

soneat

Reaction score
It's indeed a new plan with new pricing this year. I guess first of all it depends on your intent. If you have really decided to buy a whole life CI plan, this plan is pretty competitive for certain gender and age group on a protection value/cash value per dollar premium basis. You can go compare first and take a look.
Btw....I am not the thread-starter asking for opinion. I am merely responding to the thread-starter's question as I have analysed this plan vs it's competitor's plan before.

Therefore, Pru Agents, please don't PM me and intro the plan. Thank you.

AhBui168

Master Member
Reaction score

I heard that TM plan also not bad right :s11:

soneat

Reaction score
Yes bro... :s12:
Well why do you think the plan is not bad?
What dd you hear?
From my perspective, its a product I will not touch.
- They took away the concept of reversionary bonus (which is guaranteed when in declared)
- The entire policy is based on terminal bonus only which is entirely up to the insurer's discretion
- Their multiplier are not exactly cheap/value for money.

The older series - TM Legacy, TMLegacy Plus, TM Legacy Infinite are much better. Higher annual bonus (more certainty), lower terminal bonus (less uncertainty), higher guaranteed cash value (as a backup in case you need to surrender the policy at some point in time in life).

AhBui168

Master Member
Reaction score
What are your concerns?

Whole life 10 year till 70 years old
Premium $50k , early ci $25k = X4 before age 70
Monthly premium $280+

I feel that is too ex already...
And i seen lots of bad reviews regarding insurance due to cant get pay out ect...

akwl88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Monthly premium $280+

And i seen lots of bad reviews regarding insurance due to cant get pay out ect...

200k coverage enough???

Bigoya

Reaction score
Monthly premium $280+

For this part: "And i seen lots of bad reviews regarding insurance due to cant get pay out ect..." i dont have an answer for u. Pobably the next 5yrs you also won't get a definite answer.
One thing to note is when people successfully receive a death claim or TPD claim, they wont post in on forum or facebook. But when a claim has been unsuccessful then things start going viral.

The WL is limit pay 10 yrs? U have a choice to do 15 years or even 20yrs "installment" if u feel the plan is right for you but premium exceeds your monthly budget.

Whole life plans are somewhat insurance with savings element. U pay higher premiums for the savings component. If you dont need that feature, get pure insurance aka Term.

akwl88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For this part: "And i seen lots of bad reviews regarding insurance due to cant get pay out ect..." i dont have an answer for u. Pobably the next 5yrs you also won't get a definite answer.
One thing to note is when people successfully receive a death claim or TPD claim, they wont post in on forum or facebook. But when a claim has been unsuccessful then things start going viral.

The WL is limit pay 10 yrs? U have a choice to do 15 years or even 20yrs "installment" if u feel the plan is right for you but premium exceeds your monthly budget.

Whole life plans are somewhat insurance with savings element. U pay higher premiums for the savings component. If you dont need that feature, get pure insurance aka Term.

Pls dont confuse investment with savings zzzz

AhBui168

Master Member
Reaction score

Bro.
I choose 10 years is because wish to clear it faster.
So next time if i buy house or ect will have less burden of this insurance payment.

So i still thinking want buy anot...

Bigoya

Reaction score
For me i think insurance premiums no need so much...

The higher of premium the more money i need to pay more...

Bro... i believe you have misunderstood certain stuff..
U shouldn't limit ur coverage (esp to 200k) base on the premium.
If premiums is seriously a problem, get a Term. It cost less than $200/mth for like 500k coverage.

Alternatively, if u want limited pay Term, there's AXA that offers the option.
Personally there's nth that attracts me abt limited pay.

Bro.
I choose 10 years is because wish to clear it faster.
So next time if i buy house or ect will have less burden of this insurance payment.

So i still thinking want buy anot...

Bro, everyone's (at least most) are gonna buy a hse eventually. And we all know houses are not cheap. Still u'll need to see a bigger picture rather than letting tt commitment tie u up. I'm sure there're a lot other ways to work things out.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.