HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Recommendations for joint account with my partner

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2018, 11:03 AM   #1

Recommendations for joint account with my partner

Hi guys,

My partner and I are planning to open a joint account together to save up and set aside some money for our future house which will be coming in about 2 years time. Our plan would be to contribute to the account monthly. We both have our own separate accounts.

Generally, the money inside will only be used for big purchases such as house reno etc.

Currently looking at Citi's Maxigain account for its simplicity of just dumping money in. Also looking at UOB one account, if we go for this route, most probably my partner will be using the one card for her own expenses to hit the min spending for the additional interest rate.

Would love to hear your opinions and suggestions. Thanks!
Old 08-11-2018, 12:54 PM   #2

My wife and I opened a UOB one account for the same purpose as you, should be easier to hit the requirements for the bonus interest i.e. giro our HP loan etc.

Additionally, we also took up the one card for our joint expenses.
estoppel is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.