HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Retirement Plans - Review

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2014, 06:57 PM   #1

Retirement Plans - Review

Hi Guys !

I am looking for retirement plans. I only know TM Retirement Paycheck which looks promising.

Any other plans that are available that you would recommend ?

Would greatly appreciate it !

Cheers !
for_friend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 08:03 PM   #2
Suspended

It really boils down to what you are looking for. There are many retirement plans in the market. Those that pays out over 10 year, 15 year and 20 years (TM retirement paycheck) and those that pay out for life (similar to cpf life). There are also those who would like to receive another lump sum at the end of it while some don't require it.

Do feel free to PM me should you like to explore the various options available to you
NiteX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 12:36 AM   #3
Master Member

Yes, TM Retirement Paycheck is promising. If I may add that the plan also offers the option of re-investing the payout at prevailing interest rate. The re-invested portion is treated separately from the main plan, and may be withdrawn by the policyholder at any point in time. Hence, providing flexibility.

Feel free to PM me if you have any queries on TM Retirement Paycheck.

You may want to take a look at Aviva MyRetirement also.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.