Standchart eSaver

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$10 a tart is so ex unless its taste can make me fly :D
Nowadays many pastries are overpriced...common to see a slice of cake selling at $8-$9. It's not a meal, just a slice of dessert :s8:
Money becoming very small :(

i seen cakes being sold at $6-7, or coffee at $7..but the price for this one really quite mind blowing. I mean scb is showing appreciation for customers so i not complaining, but the tarts really omakase level.

tmkedmw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cheryl Koh of Tarte - pastry chef at Les Amis French fine dining with prices to match, machiam to match French degustation dinner prices.

maple96

Reaction score
wah l love the mixed nuts specially created for christmas! x, free i eat, this will be my second time, will collect much later :s13:

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Take mrt to orchard and fro cost me $3.8 for a normal tart?

Worth?

Sent from Mercedes-Benz E250 using GAGT

just think you are spending $3.8 to collect a box of tarts worth FORTY dollars. you will feel better that way. Can you imagine one driving and incurring $3 ERP and peak hour CBD parking plus petrol just to collect a box of tarts..easily $10

tmkedmw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Call RM and ask him to bring universal life proposal to your house for review, and btw, pls collect the tarts on my behalf.

hwarzoner

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I low ses priority customer, is the tart nice? Never eat so atas tarts b4, will collect it next month.

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just think you are spending $3.8 to collect a box of tarts worth FORTY dollars. you will feel better that way. Can you imagine one driving and incurring $3 ERP and peak hour CBD parking plus petrol just to collect a box of tarts..easily $10

the tarts are worth $0 unless you can re-sell it to someone else.

Imhthc

Reaction score
referral of SCB Priority can let me know. happy to refer you.

I am already a SCB priority banking hence they send me the email to reserve the tarts. Honestly the shop is simply slow in term of replying and the step to collect after filling up the form is not very clear. Very lousy service.

maple96

Reaction score
don’t say it’s worth zero lah
Can taste French tarts by award wining pastry chef is good right?
If you are unhappy, just give away your tarts lor

ya lor, like sour grapes, money also cannot buy everything in life!

free to enjoy award winning food wor!

pinpinpin

Suspended
Reaction score
but at this stage to enjoy the tarts also sad. later high blood pressure, high sugar level and high cholesterol. :s13:

maple96

Reaction score
but at this stage to enjoy the tarts also sad. later high blood pressure, high sugar level and high cholesterol. :s13:

must learn how to enjoy good things in life, once or twice a year is ok, after that must know what to eat and drink to detox lor :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.