HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

What is the TnC of the OCBC 360 Save promo?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-05-2018, 05:08 PM   #1

What is the TnC of the OCBC 360 Save promo?

Just now received an SMS saying one gets 1% additional interest if monthly balance increases until June 30. Does that 1% apply to all my funds, is that 1% apply to the next month only or until next promotion?
sg_investor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2018, 05:19 PM   #2
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just now received an SMS saying one gets 1% additional interest if monthly balance increases until June 30. Does that 1% apply to all my funds, is that 1% apply to the next month only or until next promotion?
The 1% p.a. only apply to incremental balance compared to previous month, till June only.
Trazora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2018, 05:47 PM   #3

I see. Indirect advertisement.

The 1% p.a. only apply to incremental balance compared to previous month, till June only.
sg_investor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2018, 01:12 PM   #4
Featured Sponsor for Money Mind, EDMW

Hi sg_investor,

For more details on this, you may refer to our website: https://www.ocbc.com/personal-bankin...0-account.html. Look under "Save Promotion".

^DG

OCBC Bank: Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
OCBC Bank is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.