What is your opinion for HSBC Online endowment 2.5%

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone paid via funds transfer FAST?

Did you choose to pay HSBC CORPORATE or Personal?

Payee name is ok to be truncated as HSBC INSURANCE SINGAPORE PTE LTD is too lengthy?

maumu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can we use both SRS and cash? means have two different policies (one cash, one SRS).

ahchan

Reaction score
Interest Payment Policy

I presume the interest is paid lump sum after 3 yrs...is it mention in any document ? Because for the GE205, it was 3 yrs term but paid yearly interest...not sure about this one though...

limster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Singlife it took 48 hours to issue their policy (I actually have 2 policies with them, both 48hours or less), even then, got people complain of losing 1 days interest.

Then I look at the HSBC T&C says it can be up to 10 days before policy is issued....

I think you are going to get complaints from those who transferred funds over promptly and still have to wait long long. I applied using SRS and noticed 48 hours past they still haven't deducted the funds from SRS yet, so the process seems to be much slower than Singlife.

TerryPower

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I applied with myinfo in the morning. managed to applied.

now trying to use manual application for my mum, after entering name and birthday, cannot apply

eEkJiMZ.jpg

weird leh

limster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I applied with myinfo in the morning. managed to applied.

now trying to use manual application for my mum, after entering name and birthday, cannot apply

eEkJiMZ.jpg

weird leh

there is one question in the application, whether can read/write English... you answered NO for your mum?

aklryan

Reaction score
password to open document

Hi
anyone know the password format to open the document? eg the application document i received after i received from their email.

BlueRobin

Reaction score
Singlife it took 48 hours to issue their policy (I actually have 2 policies with them, both 48hours or less), even then, got people complain of losing 1 days interest.

Then I look at the HSBC T&C says it can be up to 10 days before policy is issued....

I think you are going to get complaints from those who transferred funds over promptly and still have to wait long long. I applied using SRS and noticed 48 hours past they still haven't deducted the funds from SRS yet, so the process seems to be much slower than Singlife.

My confirmation sms came at 8:49 am 15 Oct. I bought using SRS. As of today, they have not deducted my SRS money yet. Let's see how long it will take them. HSBC is not living in the digital age :s13:

maple96

Reaction score
My confirmation sms came at 8:49 am 15 Oct. I bought using SRS. As of today, they have not deducted my SRS money yet. Let's see how long it will take them. HSBC is not living in the digital age :s13:

SRS has more admin, OCBC took more than 1-2 weeks, maybe they consolidate and process at one go :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.