Women's charter

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If he is unemployed, guess it will be very difficult for you to claim many things given you superior earning power.

Anyway, you have been talking about this countless times, sometimes I really envy your husband. :)

Toni90

Reaction score
My hubby wants to buy over my share of the freehold 3 bedder condo we just bought but expects me to pay him rental if I stay in the house after that or he will chase me out.

Is that even legal?

My friend says he cannot unless we r divorced.

He has always been financially abusing me.

What should I do?

Tell him chase you out then who pay the bill?

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Divorce proceedings can be an expensive affair.

You guys should just try to fix the relationship if it is possible.

klarklar

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is he still jobless today? I thought he found a >10k job? Money aside, I'm not a lawyer but having a job definitely makes a difference when fighting for custody of children. Watch enough legal drama on TV to know that.

Like Mike said, try to fix relationship first. For the sake of saving money from lawyer and preserving complete family for your kids.

He wants me to go lawyer myself if we divorce and claims his savings which is double mine is untouchable.

He is only able to save so much cause I usually pay for everything when he is jobless half the time and he doesn't pay for maid, holidays and kids tuition.

Last edited:

kingboonz

Reaction score
LMAO........... Don't just believe this b**** story as it is. Takes two hands to clap. Women charter pui.

JuniorLion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My hubby wants to buy over my share of the freehold 3 bedder condo we just bought but expects me to pay him rental if I stay in the house after that or he will chase me out.

Is that even legal?

My friend says he cannot unless we r divorced.

He has always been financially abusing me.

What should I do?

Please don't wash your dirty linen in public.

Or go EDMW.

fr33d0m

Master Member
Reaction score
No more semiretire with your husband in Malaysia?

if you divorce, say bye bye to retirement.

You will never retire with 2 school-going children as a single mother.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.