Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
C_wNgn9XkAAnDWm.jpg

http://www.android-hk.com/news/new_leak_reveals_motorolas_lineup_for_2017/

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling local unit launching soon though. Just nice IT show coming up, Moto is a sponsor too. good opportunity to show. Anyway, it's a decent phone, but only if Lenovo price it right. If too expensive ah, then no point already.

Got some camera samples too.

2017-05-23.jpg

2017-05-23.jpg

2017-05-23.jpg

2017-05-23.jpg

2017-05-23.jpg

2017-05-23.jpg

2017-05-23.jpg

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hold your horses...here comes G5S

http://www.androidauthority.com/lenovo-moto-g5s-leaked-images-774266/

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

haha. yeah. and this time seems like really is full metal body. As usual SG will probably have to wait damn long before this comes i think. G5 Plus haven't even launch here yet. Or maybe they planning to just skip G5 Plus and launch G5S? :s13:

I got a set from Amazon for review. Overall good phone actually. SD625 is very capable, UI is smooth and responsive too. But they updated the Moto Display look, now damn ugly i think with the colour they add. The older version on moto X/Z looks nicer.

mr168

Reaction score
haha. yeah. and this time seems like really is full metal body. As usual SG will probably have to wait damn long before this comes i think. G5 Plus haven't even launch here yet. Or maybe they planning to just skip G5 Plus and launch G5S? :s13:

I got a set from Amazon for review. Overall good phone actually. SD625 is very capable, UI is smooth and responsive too. But they updated the Moto Display look, now damn ugly i think with the colour they add. The older version on moto X/Z looks nicer.

The Amazon set which you have bought, does not comes with NFC right?

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At this point in time I rather they not release it at all. Just wait till the rumoured Moto G5S. But looking at the trend, most likely Singapore will be used as clearing grounds. Lol.

They just released the Moto M at a riddiculous price during the IT show. With a bit of savvy shopping, can get a OnePlus 3T for the price that they are asking for already. And it's a phone that was released in China end of last year? They're still selling moto G3, moto G4, plus, moto x 2nd gen/3rd gen, and mostly at prices that are uncompetitive for such old products.

But back on topic, now that Malaysia selling the moto g5 plus already. They'll probably wait till they have excess stocks before trying to clear it here in SG.

Still no sound no pic on the availability of these phones in sg ? 😞

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At this point in time I rather they not release it at all. Just wait till the rumoured Moto G5S. But looking at the trend, most likely Singapore will be used as clearing grounds. Lol.

They just released the Moto M at a riddiculous price during the IT show. With a bit of savvy shopping, can get a OnePlus 3T for the price that they are asking for already. And it's a phone that was released in China end of last year? They're still selling moto G3, moto G4, plus, moto x 2nd gen/3rd gen, and mostly at prices that are uncompetitive for such old products.

But back on topic, now that Malaysia selling the moto g5 plus already. They'll probably wait till they have excess stocks before trying to clear it here in SG.

Ya it seems that they have been trying to clear the stocks of those dated phones in the past 2 recent IT shows..

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is a moto event 27th June I think. Should be moto x4. The Rumours looks very very promising, but I have zero hope it'll come to SG anytime soon. Lol.

haha ya lor.. looks like it has nice shiny glass.. :s12:

Last edited:

nusntusmu

Reaction score
Give up liao. Just bought LG G6 local set from Qoo10 at $637. Inclusive of delivery, tempered glass protector, LG Quick Cover, Hard Case... Not a bad deal..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.