Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
19779841611_118953a2a8_c.jpg

Image above leaked by Hellomotohk on G+ with a text:

"今日咁熱鬧咁多 Moto 新料,等我哋都嚟爆多樣勁料! ��
Moto's Next Lineup of phones
New Droid "Mini", Moto G (3rd Gen.), New Droid & Moto X (3rd Gen.)"

Actually other than some far fetched specs rumour earlier this year, there hasn't been anything concrete leaked yet? But seeing that it's a Moto X, i suppose the specs is going to be somewhat predictable and nothing out of the ordinary.

What is more interesting is probably going to be software features, and whether the camera and battery life has been substantially upgrade. :s13:

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rumored specs are Snapdragon 808, 4GB RAM, 5MP FFC and 16MP back camera.

sounds too good to be true but can't wait!

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rumored specs are Snapdragon 808, 4GB RAM, 5MP FFC and 16MP back camera.

sounds too good to be true but can't wait!

The most unbelievable part is the rumoured 3280mah battery. The past 2 moto x battery was kinda tiny.

Anyway, looking forward to this, and the Moto G of course.

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The most unbelievable part is the rumoured 3280mah battery. The past 2 moto x battery was kinda tiny.

Anyway, looking forward to this, and the Moto G of course.

I am not confident of the battery life given the battery on the droid turbo didn't last too long either despite it's size

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am not confident of the battery life given the battery on the droid turbo didn't last too long either despite it's size

That's true, according to GSMarena's battery testing, the S6 Active greatly out-performs the Droid Turbo's 3,900 mAh battery with just a 3,500 mAh battery. :s22:

They need better optimisation i guess. Especially with some of their always-on features like Moto Voice and Moto Display. Who knows if the new Moto X will introduce even more. :s13:

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Darn the size. Rumored 5.5-5.7. The nexus 5 2015 may be more appealing

Keeps getting bigger each year... sigh. I still love the original Moto X size more. :/
There is a rumoured Moto X sport? that's 5.2", haha. so maybe can aim for that?

klho001

Reaction score
Keeps getting bigger each year... sigh. I still love the original Moto X size more. :/
There is a rumoured Moto X sport? that's 5.2", haha. so maybe can aim for that?

Ya man except "sport" typically means rugged i.e. not very refined and appealing visually lol. There is reason the N5 remains beloved...I'd jump at an updated version of that

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I quite like the line pattern on the back actually. Both on the rumoured G and X. :p
The white back and gold sides looks pretty nice.
2015-07-22.jpg

SZQddy

Reaction score
Too large! Sigh...

Why can't anyone make my perfect phone :)

LG got it right with the G2; 5.2", 3000mAh battery, latest CPU at the time, nice and compact body. I just want an updated version.

AMLJXV8

Reaction score
I am same with u too, everything like lg g2 but with better material quality and without any logo on the front.

I was hoping they would slim down the moto x 2015 phone bezel abit as compared to moto X 2014 which i think they did on the moto x style but still kept the screen size the same at 5.2 so at least it will still be more compact. Been stuck with S2 for 4 years and waiting this year moto x will be what i hoped for but everyone every flagship phones just keeps getting bigger lol.

Would it be not worth the money to get Moto X 2014 this year or wait for nexus.

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Another phone maker that is going for bigger is better philosphy :s27:

Last edited:

klho001

Reaction score
Yeah I'd rather not go any bigger than my 2014 Moto X. my last option for this yr may be the Nexus 5 (2015) assuming the rumors are true...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.